Miss Evensteins Wrath

I walk into the building. Miss Evenstein is there, looking grumpy and pissed off. "Where have you been boy?" She says in a condescending tone. "The bus was late," I quickly reply making it up on the spot.
"Oh really. Is that why Luke got here after school?"
"It wasn't helped by the fact that I took the wrong bus," I reply.
"Well anyway. We can't let this misbehaviour go unpunished," she says in a stern tone. She stops to think for a second, "You will be treated like a baby tonight and tomorrow at school. Seems like you need to catch the right bus." I'm in complete shock, she wants to punish me by treating me like a baby.
Evenstein grabs my arm. I try to pull back but she overpowers me. "Time to get you changed," she says in an unusual tone.

She walks me into a bedroom. It's a room for a baby. Evenstein then locks the door. I have no chance of escape. She walks over to me and pulls off my shirt, ripping it. She pushes me towards a change table, "up there baby." I have no choice but to obey her. I jump up and lay on my back. She pulls off my shoes, socks, trousers and underwear. I'm completely nude. Evenstein walks towards the cupboard. I think about escaping but I decide that it will only result in more punishment. She pulls out some diapers, a baby blue t shirt and a pacifier. She walks over to me. I turn red. She smiles.

Evenstein lifts me up, for a woman her age she's rather strong or maybe it's just my small build. She places the diaper under my ass and pushes me back down. She grabs the ends and tapes them up. I'm wearing a frickin' diaper. She then puts the t shirt on me. Then forces the pacifier into my mouth. I notice that there is a weird string around it. I realise that's what's going to keep it in. "For now on you can only crawl," she says as it I get off the table and onto the floor. I go down onto my hands and knees, I begin crawling to the door. Evenstein walks over to it and opens it. Luke is right at the door.