Chapter 6 ( Party )

We were in car heading for party when my aunt told me 'you are going to have fun coz you will get to make some friends' my uncle chuckled and said 'but I will advice to stay away from them' I said 'don't confuse me should I get along or not tell me' both of them said at same time aunt 'yes' and uncle 'no' I just rolled my eyes and said 'I will figure out what I want to so you both chill and I will keep your advise in mind uncle' I winked at him. Then we were talking at anything and everything came in our mind. Ride was awesome we enjoyed and mostly uncle got embarrassed, while talking I can see him turning red while blushing. He looked so cute while blushing and my aunt enjoyed doing that I can see that. We reached the venue in half hour and we hopped out of the car.

I was standing at a beautiful bungalow. Wow!!! is just what I  manage to say, my eyes were wide open there were few cars parked in front of the house and it was also sea facing. Do everyone like having house near sea, I mean its the best feeling when you get up in the morning and you can see the ocean of water which is endless. I guess its some kind of obsession people like staying near sea. A warm hand taped at my shoulder and I was pulled out of my thoughts and I turned to see uncle. 'Hay come party is there inside' he said I took his hand and we entered in as I can see Agni and aunt already made themselves walk in.

We entered in and it was a beautiful lawn through which walkway was made to main door. Uncle twisted the knob and we entered the room lights were dim and people were standing in groups and chatting holding glass with some colourful liquor. Uncle dragged me where aunt was standing, when we reaches to her she pulled me and introduced me to her friends 'she is my little angle, sorry Rati she is here for her vocation' I was embarrassed coz aunt called me little angel in front of her friends and I can see them smiling. 'Hello' I said to all ladies standing there and just plastered smile on my face. Then one of the lady from the group said 'why don't you join young group out there' she pointed to direction upstairs where some boys and girls were chatting.

She then call a name Appy a very beautiful girl came walking to our direction, she was wearing a yellow asymmetrical dress with golden belt and it suited her she had long brown hairs with blond highlight which gave her a perfect model look. She was standing beside me and that women said 'she is Appy my daughter and Appy she is Rati take her along with you and take care of her' Appy extended her hand and I took it she said 'come along I will introduce you to cool group' I nodded and followed her upstairs where here friends were waiting for her 'hay guys we have a new member for our group' she said excitedly and her friends turned to me and greeted in unison 'hay' I said 'hello' with a smile then she told me there names 'Kaam, Jenn, Milee, Annie' . Turning to face me 'she is Rati guys' then she look through the room and points to the balcony where some on was standing 'that's Prit' she said with rolling her eyes. Kaam said 'Jenn is my twin sister' with a wink and I replied 'I was going to ask you that' with a smile. Appy was looking for the balcony guy and Annie says 'you know him he is always like that, so come on stop getting annoyed by him' she came to us.

We were chatting about how they waited to meet when there parents decide to have a get to gather. I raised my eyebrow and asked 'what does that mean you wait to meet? You don't hang around?' Appy just smiled and said 'no we only meet when our parents do, that's why we are so good with each other and more over we just chat on our group and once in a month we hangout as we have our own friends' I was bit amazed with it coz they are not friends like hangout friends. It was bit difficult to process, but I just dropped it coz I thought how does it matters to me. Rati I herd Appy calling me and she was standing at balcony with that guy and I walked to there direction 'she is Rati' Appy said to the guy he extended his hand and  we shake hands 'hay I am Prit' he said 'I know Appy told me when she introduced me to others' I said to him. He smiled and I pulled my hand back, then we walked inside where everyone was 'Rati give me your number' Appy suddenly said and gave me her mobile I saved my no in her mobile and returned her back. She then did some thing on her mobile with a smile on her face and my mobile buzzed she eyed to me saying check your mobile. I then pulled my mobile out and checked it was a WhatsApp notification saying 'you are added to Cool Group' I mean everyone's mobile buzzed and they were smiling. I was bit hesitant uncle words keep popping in my mind but I shrugged it back of my mind and smiled with them.