Chapter 5 ( Preparation )

My phone rings, I received the call without bothering to check who it was coz I know it was Bro. I kept the phone on my ear and asked him 'what's your problem Bro can't you let me sleep for a day?' He laughed and said
'get up sleeping beauty its already 9' I opened my eyes to check what Bro said he is right and it was really 9o'clock I turned on my bed one hand supporting head and other holding mobile.
'You don't have exam today?' I asked him
'no' he simply replied '
I went to bathroom with the phone and brushed my teeth with other
'I just wanted to tell you I have a small surprise for you but I will tell you later' he added.
I anxiously washed the foam asked him 'what surprise? please tell me you are coming please'
he chuckled 'I will be there soon don't worry but that's not the surprise it's some thing else'
I got sad 'OK fine'
he said 'come on don't get mad and smile it's your holidays and your sucking it'
I rolled my eyes and said 'hmmm but now I want to get ready coz I need to go for shopping'
he said 'that's my girl enjoy and have fun and do buy some stuff for your bro' I told him 'dude I am going to shopping for party to which aunt want me to attend'
Excitedly he said 'are you serious you are going for a party?'
I smiled as if he can see me 'yes but it will be last time you know how much I hate attending parties'
he said 'ya right and I don't want to argue with you coz I know I will lose'
I smiled at his response 'right so now bye I will message you if the party sucks' with that we said goodbye and hung up.

I saw the watch and it displayed 10,
I rushed to bathroom and cleaned my teeth again this time properly then coming out shuffling through cloths, i ended up picking black tank top and white cotton shorts. Went to bath and relaxed myself and to get clean. I came out dressed and then brushed my hairs, applied some makeup and went to see my aunt. She was sitting on couch doing something on her mobile, when I called he out she turned and said 'hay finally you are out I thought you are not going to awake any sooner sleeping beauty, I came two times to check on you but didn't bother to wake you' I laughed at her 'you should have' she smiled and said 'any ways go eat your breakfast then we will head to shopping' I nodded and headed to kitchen, there was a plate on kitchen platform covered with other I opened it and saw sandwiches I took one and open the fridge to get some orange juice and pored it in glass. I was done with my breakfast and went back to living room and said 'hay I am done' she stood up from her place saying 'let go then' I went to my room and took my purce and placed my wallet, keys in it and went out she was waiting for me at door I went to her and we were out of the house.

We went to a boutique for our dresses her friend was owner of it and she asked Neena her friend to show us same fresh design of her for the party. At first aunt tried few dresses one was lemon yellow knee length simple and had a flower at the shoulder other one was blue satin cloth with black belt and it was balloon down to her knees. But she didn't like them, so Neena suggested her to go for saree and she agreed. By the time she select saree colour, she ask me to take a round and I being a obedient girl walked to the boutique and I was amazed her designed were so cool and up to the mark. I was more excited to be a successful design on day. I was called 'Rati please can you come and help me which to buy' I turned and went to where she was standing wearing a golden color saree with beautiful peach border it was good, but I asked to try the other blue one and when she came out my eyes stuck at her she looked so beautiful, blue colour suited her more then gold and the blouse at back was bit low which exposed her back. 'This is it you look beautiful' I said to her and she smiled at me and said to Neena 'I will but this' and went back to change. Now it was my turn to get groomed, she showed red dress with black belt, black gown, white laced dress and blue knee length dress with gold belt. I was not happy with those dress, so she asked me to go through the dress hanging behind me and tell her which I like I nodded and slides few hangers. I saw a black strapless dress which fitted till waist and then flew down I tried it on and it looked out amazing it suited me properly. Aunt and Neena both gave me green signal and I ended up buying.

Aunt and I then headed to restaurant for lunch. Then after lunch she took me to spa as she wanted me and her to look best. She got done with manicure, pedicure and facial. She told on of the girl in the spa to give me a makeover and I was bit hesitant at first coz I never did so. The girl made me to sit near the hair wash basin she washed my hairs, then she blow dried them, some small trimming as I told her I love my hairs. Then I got done with manicure and pedicure.

When we were done we headed to get some shoe shopping 'we have best outfits for night so we should have some good shoes too' she said I rolled my eyes at her 'you know you act like 18 when you go shopping' she smiled and we sat in our car and headed to get shoes. As she was wearing saree she got a black wedges and I was about to get red platforms and my eyes landed on black pencil heel ankle caged shows. Finally we were done with shopping and we were home by 4 and it was really tiring. As soon we entered the house I went to my room placed the bags on the ground and landed on my bed. I set alarm in my mobile for 6 so I will get an hour to get ready and slept.

My mobile alert me saying time to get up I snooze the alarm and stood up stretched myself to make my muscle relax. I was stinking coz of shopping and I don't wanted to stink when I get at the party with that though I rolled my eyes and went to take a bath. I made it quick coz I wanted to look bit presentable don't know why but I wanted to look good. Then I draped towel on my body and went back to my room, I put on my bathrobe and first decided to get done with hairs and makeup. As I got new haircut this afternoon I didn't need to work more on it as they were already set. I brushed them and they were done I smiled at that coz hairs are the last thing I like to do. I took out my makeup pouch and applied some concealer under eyes to hide my dark circles, some foundation and to set that I applied compact powder. Then I slipped my dress on and continued with my makeup I gave my eyes smokey look with mascara and a nude lipstick and I was done. I looked for my red shoulder bag and kept my wallet, keys in it. I picked my mobile and went checked the time it was 5 minutes to 7 I made on time I said to myself and walked to living room.

As I entered Agni wrapped around my legs and I bend down to see him he looked so cute in his black jeans, white t-shirts and a black waist coat. I just awe at his looks and there my aunt and uncle comes out hand in hand I looked up to see them. Aunt looked beautiful and then I took trail to uncle wow he looked handsome with black coat with blue button up shirt to match with aunt. Agni ran to them and it made a perfect family I hurriedly took my mobile and snapped there picture.
Perfect...

Here the new update..
Hope you all are connecting and liking this book also as you liked the other book..
I am trying to keep this book more edited....

Do like and comment ....
Love kindo_sneha...