Chapter 19(Support)

We were on the way back to home. I and Prit didn't talk it was almost silent, I mean ride back to home. Only 2 days left, I will be heading back home once aunt and uncle comes back from there trip. My heart race at this thought that I will no more able to see Prit when I get up in morning. He will not be with me to make those stupid unnamed feeling ponder, I seriously need to figure out about this and take Prit out of his past was my mission. I have some were lost track of it.

Oh man! So much confusion what's up with me? What I am going to do now? Neither I started to work on my mission and this stupid feelings it's really getting on my nerves. What's wrong I am getting on same thing over and over again? I hit my fist on dashboard 'hay, it's my car. Why you taking out your anger on her? Keep your hands away from her' I turned to see Prit he was worried, I raised my hand in surrender 'I am sorry, I just....ugh when we will reach home?' He looked behind me and I followed his eyes and saw we were already home. I unbuckle my seatbelt and stormed out of car and slowly closed the door behind and walked to my room closing the door.

I wanted to be alone for sometime to think how will I be able to accomplish my mission. And about my feeling I will figure it out when I get back to home. I knock down on the bed, face dug in pillow.

Few minutes later there was a knock on my door 'who's there?' I asked out loud 'it me, what's wrong? Are you OK?' Prit asked 'ya I am fine just want sometime for myself' I shout back and I herd his foot steps go away. I stayed there for almost half hour and I turned to sideway and there he was standing in my balcony and looking at me. He face showed he is worried, I stood up walk to the window and opened it 'what are you doing here?' He placed his hand on my shoulder 'are you OK? You walked out on me. What's wrong? You can tell me' I stepped back from him, letting his hand fall back to his side 'I wanted some time for myself as I said earlier' he raised an eyebrow and he was not convinced with what I said 'you know what you are a bad lier. For now I am letting you go, but one day you will tell me yourself' I rolled my eyes at his statement 'whatever' he laughed 'go rest we have long evening to go' I nodded my head in agreement and i walked to my balcony door 'Miki' I herd him call and turned he spread his arm, pulling me into hug. At first I was confused but in return I hug him back, for a moment I felt time has stopped. He pulled back, without any word he walked to his balcony door and into his room, I was standing there wondering what just happened and what was that? I wander back to my room and set my ass on dressing chair placed my hand on dresser to support my head. I saw my face in the Mirror, it turned red as tomato oh my god! I am blushing. It seems you like him please shut up I snap at my subconscious. Hell! What's the problem with me do I really like him? No.. Yes.. Oh man! I am so confused I need to get over with this. I stood up and jumped back to bed head buried in my pillow again.

Knock on my door and I was awake. I hopped out of bed and opened the door. I rubbed my eyes to get the clear view and there was Prit he was wearing grey T-shirt sleeves folded to his elbows and black jeans with black sneakers. 'Why are you looking at me like that? Are you coming in same cloths of afternoon? I looked down to my cloths 'sorry will you give me 10 minutes' he nodded and went back to his room. How can I forget about park? I am so messed up I need to get out of it any ways. Get your ass on work you only asked for 10 minutes to get ready I ran to my closet and took out my blue jeans and yellow tank top. I washed my face and then came back to my dressing table in a hurry I applied my make up keeping minimal and then put on the cloths that I took out. I wore my black sneakers and picked my purce and walked out of my room.

Prit was standing out of my room doing something on his mobile 'ready?' I asked 'why you always carry that bag with you?' He pointed to my purse, I pulled it up 'it is to keep my belongings like mobile, wallet and keys' I raised his eyebrow 'when you are with me you don't need wallet and keys' he pulled my purse of my shoulder opened it and took my mobile out handed in my hand and placed the purse on table 'you can keep your mobile in my pocket, I won't mind' I was surprised by his behaviour but waved my hand in air and walked out he followed me. We were in his car and this time we don't need to pick or drop anyone so we drove directly to our Destination.