chapter 23(Awesome Place)

Pic of Ratis outfit for the day.....

Archies and I were back home by 10 and bro was impressed by archies being good boy. I went to my room and changed into night cloths and walked to the balcony where both guys were laughing. I was just not use to this bro mixing up with my friends coz back there at home it was opposite. I was the one laughing and talking with his friends OK! I got it, bro is trying to even it up. That's actually good his friends are my friends and now my friends are his. 'Anyone up for hot chocolate?' I shouted from kitchen yes I here both of there voice in unison. I took out 3 mugs from the cupboard and placed them on counter. Let the milk hit for long and then added chocolate syrup in it with some cream, Oreo crush and chocolate crush to make it more chocolate. Taking out a tray and placing those cups on it, I picked it up and walked to the balcony.

I was welcomed with cold breeze and the sound of water hitting the rocks. Moon shining it's best and stars twinkling. Bro took the tray from my hand and shifting a bit to make some room for me to sit. I was sitting between two guys and hold the mug. We sat there in silence and to mention it was comforting, no one tried to speak. Seconds changed to minutes and minutes to hours. Our cups were empty, my head was on bro's shoulder as he kept his hand on my shoulder securely. 'It's late and I should go now' archies said get up, I straighten up to say him bye but was cutoff by bro 'it's too late you can stay here for the night' I turned to see bro in shock coz this is just unexpected from him. Archies declined, but bro insisted him and eventually archies lost it. I was just standing there and looking at them, both were acting like kids. I just shared my head when they finished and walked inside. 'You can sleep here on couch' bro informed archies 'this is how you treat your guest, sleep on couch' archies said with raised eyebrows. I and bro looked at each other and started laughing, archies was looking at us confused. 'Dude, seriously guest?' Bro asked 'Rati, give him blanket and pillow' he added, I was still laughing when I took out extra pillow and blanket from my closet.

I placed both things on couch and said my good night to both. Bro followed me coz we both were sharing the room. I hop on my bed inside my blanket, I checked my mobile and there were many messages from prit and kaam. They were planning for a day out tomorrow and wanted me and bro to join them. I asked bro if he want to come he agreed. I replied with yes and said good night and dozed off.

Morning was always with bro like everyday, but today other voice also was there. My mind tried to register the other voice but due to sleeping mode I was not fast to recognise. I opened my eyes and saw bro smiling I said good morning and smiled at him he greeted me by kissing on my forehead and walked out. As my eyes moved to see bro there was archies standing leaning at the door frame. Good Morning I said to him and smiled, what did I just see archies. Shocked I sat on my bed and saw archies laughing at me 'look at you, you look as if you saw ghost' he said walking in my room. I covered my face with blanket coz I was embarrassed. I felt my bed drifting down coz he sat in front of me and slowly pulled the blanket down 'good Morning little angel' he said and kissed me on forehead. Wait what did he do, he kissed me omg!!!! What is he trying to do. 'Guys.. Out of that room. Breakfast is ready' bro shouted from the kitchen. Archies left the room and I just sat there looking at his retreating figure as he was out of eyesight I ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and joined the at the couch.

Yes!!!! Bro and I use to eat almost all the meals coz he wants TV while eating and some how I am also used to it now. I was surprised to see archies on couch coz he seemed like well mannered guy. I and bro are wasted people of this planet and who ever joins us becomes one of us.

Bro made breakfast, it's been while I didn't had ate some stuff made by him. He made what he is best in scrummed bread, toast and watermelon juice. We sat and had had our breakfast bro kept on jumping from one channel to other. Archies was not bothered with it and ate with silence. Few minutes later we all were done with breakfast, I picked the plates and washed it and kept it in there place.