Chapter 21(Happiness)

2 weeks later....

Uncle was discharged from hospital and we were back to Mumbai. He was having bit difficulty to walk coz his leg was fracture and is casted doctor advised him that it has to be for next whole month. I was there always with him, I took care of Agni. He use to ask us every time about aunt, but we were not that strong to tell him. It was still fresh wound for us. We all ignored to talk about her, but when we were alone we all cried and missed her. Mom and dad left when we came back go Mumbai and now it's been time that Bro will be here.

I was getting ready coz Bro is about to come by evening flight and I am going to receive him. I called Prit, Kaam, Jenn and Archies for my company but Jenn refused coz she was busy with some stuff and I was OK with that. This are my people they were with me when I needed them the mos.

Mom dad were happy that I got some good people by my side even uncle agreed with them. Door bell rings and I walked out of my room, they are her. I let them in and asked them to sit coz I need to change. I was back in my room and changed in my cloths black jeans and blue denim shirt with black sneakers and minimal makeup with liner and mascara. Picking up my purse I walked out of the room 'I am ready guys. Just 2 minutes I will check uncle of he want anything'  they nodded there head in agreement and I wander to uncles room. His head was dig into his laptop 'hay Nil, I am leaving for airport if you want something tell me?' He turned to me 'no I don't need anything just excited to meet Divit. Come back soon I am waiting' I smiled at him and walked out before walking to hall I peep from the door 'don't you dare get your ass out from that chair' I warned him, he just raised his hand in surrender.

We were all in Prit's car. Music was blasting from speakers and we were singing our lungs out. I felt so lucky that I have good friends. Aunts death was a shock for me I was broke, but this guys didn't let me shatter. They kept tight hold on me, best gift for me is there friendship and our togetherness. Some one shake me and was out of my thoughts. I looked out of the window and we were there, Prit opened my door and I hopped out of the car. We were now waiting for Bro to arrive, still half hour left. To kill time we all decided to go for coffee.

We were all sitting at cafe with our coffees. The guys sitting with me right now are most valuable. Its good to see that all 4 of us had came to close in small time. Specially Archies I mate him same day of that horrible incidence. But no matter what he was, he is and I know he will be with me.

At first I was playing with him but now it all changed we both never get away. He is there by my side all the time since day one and I am by his side. I came to know that he has gone through a lot in his life. I me all of us here have gone through a lot and still going through a lot. But now as we all are together, we can handle it no matter what. Kaam wave his hand front of me and I was out of my thoughts 'um.. Sorry guys I just zoned out' they all rested back in there chair. I annoyed them this days a lot. 'Come let's go now, 5 minutes and you will see your Bro' Prit said and we all stood up and walked out of the cafe.

Excitedly I was waiting for Bro to come its been half hour he didn't came out. Kaam asked me to call him, I did coz it's too late. I pulled out of my purse and shuffled my contacts and called him 'whats taking you so long?' I asked him 'where are you?' He asked 'airport obviously'
'Ok. But sorry to tell you that I am not coming'
'What the fuck are you saying? Are you out of your mind?' I almost shouted and people around me turned to see me as if I am maniac.
'Hay, sorry. I got call for internship and I can't abandon it. So, I cancelled my plan of Mumbai.'

'Dude, your are dead. I am going to take next flight to Dehradun'

'No, you can't do that you can't let Agni and Uncle in there own'