Chapter 15(Yes he do, no he don't)

My phone buzzed, I received the call and placed on my ear 'hay, my paper was awesome' bro how can he be so energetic throughout the day 'that sounds you are going to have bright further' I teased him yawning 'you sleepy head, gut your ass out of bed it's 7 in evening' he shouted me, I opened my eyes and checked the clock and was shocked how did I sleep so long. My stomach made a voice, I rubbed my hand on it and remember I skipped my lunch 'are you there or slept again' bro asked me 'I am here' I snapped at him. Next 15 minutes he told me about his paper after paper fun and last but not the least he told me how much he missed me and loved me. That's my Bro he can't just resist saying that I chuckled at him and then we said goodbyes and hung up the call until next time.

I immediately got out of my bed and to my closet changed into my walking cloths and shoes. Taking my mobile, ear piece and slides some money in my pocket for emergency and walked to the kitchen. Fruit salad was kept there with a note

Do eat it when you wake up, Tai

I smiled at the note and sat on the stool and dig on salad, it tasted heavenly. I washed my plate after finishing it.

I plugged my ear piece and started walking to my regular way. It was already dark so I didn't walked far and decided to sit at promenade. I was thinking of things what happened today. Should I tell Bro about it or just let it go as it's going? What will be his reaction when he will know that I kissed a guy? What if he tell mom dad? It's the least thing I care about. Firstly, you need to figure out your feelings for him dumbass!!
My subconscious sometimes can be right, I need to think about my feelings for him this is my priority for now.

Now I was lying on my bed staring at ceiling, I recalled everything, first day when we mate his eyes never leaving mine and then next day our hangout at beach was awesome. Then his confession about his past, the incidence that shattered him and best thing he came out strong and clean. Now he is some what trying to be happy, living life as he wanted, his business. His care for me and like likes me best of all, I smiled as I recalled the kiss. It was my first and I guess it's his first too, I don't care if it's not his first, he is a great kisser. My eyes were heavy and I don't remember when I slept.

Next day I woke up and was all alone. Prit didn't came home last night. Day pass very fast evening rolled over and I changed my cloths to running one and walked out from house. I walked to my usual place and like yesterday I sat there, today I didn't have much to think coz Prit was not around. He really affect me a lot, his presence makes me feel happy and lively. Since yesterday I am alone, 'You really look amazing when you smile' I turned to see who it is, Kaam was standing his arms folded to his chest and giving me mischievous smile. I rolled my eyes at him and tapped my hand for him to sit and he takes my cue and hop beside me.

There was a silence for few seconds, I broke the ice and asked him 'why are you here?' I asked him 'now that's a question' he said with eyebrow raised, I gave mine dead glare and he raised his hands in surrender  'I called Prit to ask him catch up but he said that he is at work and he don't know how long will it take. Then he told me about you staying at his place and he told me to take you out I went to his place and found out nothing then I called him and told that you are not home, he freaked out at first I calmed him and then he told me that I may search for  you at Marines as you like walking around here' he took a deep breath and looked at me, my eyes were widen about his whole story. He moved his hand in front of my eyes and I snapped out 'so he told you that you will find me here?' He rolled his eyes 'yes' shrugging his shoulder 'I didn't wanted to miss the chance flirting with you, I know if Prit finds out I am flirting with you behind his back he will kill me, but I can take a chance' he said sending a wink my direction. 'Why will you flirt with me? How does it matters to Prit? We are free to do whatever we want' I told him. He laugh at me, I was confused with his reaction 'firstly I like Annie and secondly Prit warned me to keep my hands off you' he smiled at me mischievously, why the hell he said that to Kaam? What's wrong with him? I want to rip of his head now. 'What's wrong with Prit?' I sounded irritated, Kaam turned to me 'I guess he likes you, no I surely know he likes you since day one' shiver runs down my spine 'no he don't'
'Yes he do'
'No he don't'
'Yes'
'No'
Both of us were not backing of Kaam's phone rings and fight pause 'yes, I found her' Kaam says and he turns on the speaker and mouths me it's Prit and winks at me putting his finger on lips ask me to keep quite, I put my finger on lips listening to his command. Kaam said 'what happens?'
'I was worried coz I left her alone at home'
'Don't worry I am here for her, you concentrate on your work' Kaam said grinning at me.
'Dude, I told you keep yours hands off her' Prit said rudely
'Ya I know, I am just being a good friend'
'Ok, got to go, bye'
'Bye' Kaam was having a proud feeling on his face, I rolled my eyes 'what?' I asked him 'you Heard yourself' he told me. I raised my hand in surrender 'what should I do then?' He sit straight and took my hand in his 'he genuinely like you, you are the first girl he is attracted to and I told you have something special that when we feel safe and secure when you are around' my eyes started to fill with water, he saw tears in my eyes and wipe then out coming close to me and pulled me into a side hug, it was comforting. Then we sat there for how long I don't know but it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward, just silently staring now black grey water.