Chapter 8 (Fun)

10 minutes later we were sitting in our seats with door open. Prit was sitting with his head in his palms. I found myself coping his action and Annie was sitting in front of us on the footpath as we were waiting for rest to come.  

'Damn I should have known they always do this' Prit said with all irritation 'I told you but you said they will be here' Annie said with proud I was totally confused 'guys I am not getting what are you saying' I said will all my confusion.

Prit hopped out of his seat and closed the door. Annie also stood up from her place and then both said in unison 'come on let's go' I stood up and jumped out of my seat, closing the door. Prit Locked the car and we walked to the place where I last came. I herd a camera click and I turn to see it was Annie she clicked some pics of mine and herself then I went to her and we posse Prit was our photographer.

'I am not going to click all your dumb possess' Prit said 'awwwwww' we both said in unison, then we walked to his side and now we were clicking Selfie. We made funny faces, sad faces then dumb faces, later I clicked Annie's and Prit's photo and by that we have spend one hour and still they didn't came.

Annie finally called Appy and asked her if they are still coming. She was about to hang the call we saw Kaam parking the car they all hopped out and walked to our ways. I saw Prit and Annie they went to two different directions and I was standing at the place I was then Kaam went to Prit, Jenn and Milee went to Annie and Appy came over to me and hugged me and said 'you look beautiful' I smiled at her and pulled out of hug.

I examined her from head to toe and said 'look who is saying?' It was more of a question then compliment. Then we both turned to see what rest are doing Kaam was saying sorry to Prit and same was with Jenn, Milee to Annie. Appy took a step forward and said 'guys grow up we are here to have fun so can we?' Prit walk to her direction 'ya right fun you all ruined our mood' he said and walk away.

Appy and Kaam went to Annie and tried to convince her I walked to Prit who was leaning on his car 'hay can't you just forget and let's go with the plan' I made my best puppy face to convince him, he walked pass me- I followed him. 'Guys let's just go with the plan coz I don't want to ruin Rati's first hangout' Prit said to all then everyone turned to me and all nodded with agreement. Wow!!! So sweet they are I said to myself and smiled.

Next thing I remember was we were clicking photos. I was laughing my lungs out coz Kaam was telling me his college stories the pranks he played on his staff. Man he makes me remember how Bro and I use to prank on our friends.

Everyone stood up and walked to the car, that made me come out of my thoughts. Now we were going to Girgaon Chupati. Kaam asked me if I can seat in his car? I agreed with it. Appy and I switched our cars.

I hopped in Kaam's car passenger seat. The ride was so pleasing we turned on the songs and we were singing more over shouting. It was 10 minutes ride and we enjoyed it. It was bit difficult to find place for parking thankfully one car was getting out and Kaam took a relief breath and parked the car, we hopped out of his car and walked to the beach.

While walking to beach we searched for rest. Then we saw they were walking to us. We went to the water it was late means it was getting dark and we took some pics. While clicking the pics Prit came to my side and asked to click PIC of us. I was first shock, but then I thought like he was the last person I didn't had pic. with We posse and Kaam clicked ample of photos. We were walking on the sand making fun of everyone, hitting on heads, teasing everyone.

Milee from no where came and started tickling Annie and she felt on sand and started crawling on her knees. Next I remember was Kaam hit me on head and I was chasing him when I caught him he felt down on sand and I was sitting on his stomach. My both hands were in air implying I won. I was so happy that I almost forgot that I was sitting on his stomach 'you look slim but you are heavy' I turned my head down to see Kaam saying I smiled at him and flipped next to him. I am lucky to get all stupids back to enjoy, miss you Bro.