Chapter 13 (Date)

I was smiling throughout the ride. It was getting dusk and we were still driving. View of vesper was mesmerising pink, orange, blue all  colours of the sky were chasing but grey gets all over and sun disappears.

'You look amazing while smiling' Prit tease me and I get to know that we have reached our destination. I turned to him 'thank you' I looked around and we were at the beach again and this is bigger than the old beach more crowded, more food Stoll's I am already in love with this place. Prit got out of his seat and jogged to open my door, I got out of the car and he locked the car.

We were walking towards the beach kids running allover, couples holding each others hands, some clicking pictures and some enjoying the giant wheel ride. 'Can we come here again during day time?' I asked out of Curiosity 'sure anytime you say' instantly he said 'will you like to eat or small walk will be OK with you' he asked adding 'let's walk' I said and took out my flats and picked them in my hands. As dusk took over families started making there ways out.

Shock ran down my spine as Prit intertwine my hand with his oh my what kind of feeling is this? Every time his skin touch mine electric shock run down my spine and my cheeks heat up thank God my hairs are covering my face, so he cannot see me smiling and we kept walking. I rolled my eyes, when I saw couples around some were talking-walking hand in hand, some socking there legs in water and rest were kissing and making out even.

My eyes wide when I saw making out session. I looked at Prit and he was already looking at me with sly smile of his lips  ' they all are ishqholic ' he said with smile 'what did you said I didn't get it' I asked him with confusion 'sorry its my and Kaam's code word for crazy lovers, I mean look at them it feels like today is last day of universe and making out is the only thing left' he told with disgust feeling 'but ishqholic what it means?' I asked him again 'person who feels compelled to work excessively we say they are workaholic; like wise person who feels compelled to love excessively I call them ishqholic like love=ishq' he explained me while remembering something. 'Oh' is what I can manage to say. Then we both smiled at each other and resumed our walk.

Prit hit on my shoulder, lets my hand go and started running 'what was that for' I shouted so he can hear me 'catch me and I will tell you' he shouted back to me OK you want to play 'game on I shouted' and ran towards him. He froze at his spot and he took some time to analyse the situation good for me. But as the distance became less, he got what I was doing and turned and started running oh man he is fast. I need to think something else so that he will come to me I smiled and collapsed on the sand ahhh !!!! I shouted, so that Prit can listen it; he stop at his place and turn to see and started running towards me.

He sat beside me and examined my ankle I was holding I grab his shoulder 'I caught you, now you are bound to tell me' I said in his ears he looked up to see me with narrow eyes 'cheater you are' he said in his childishly tone 'come on everything is fair in love and war' I regret saying that 'so it love' he ask challenging me 'its war baby' I said and stood up.

I gave my hand to him so he can stand, he grabbed my hand and instead of getting up he pull me down. I was lying on him and his hands holding my waist. I looked at him, he smiled at me and rolled over now he was on top. He smiled at me and next what is going to happened I can see that so, I closed my eyes he laugh at me and I opened my eyes 'I am not going to kiss you without your permission' he said and kissed me on my cheeks. He stood up, taking my hand and pulled me on my legs, so I can stand and we were standing very close I mean really very close my hips touching his, even our chest and forehead. I felt like we were standing here for ages 'I can stand with you for rest of my life' he teased 'in your wildest dream'  I said and moved back.