Chapter 3 ( New Place )

My hairs it hurt me, as if some one was pulling my hairs I opened my eyes to check and Agni was playing with my hairs. I picked him up and placed him on my stomach and asked him 'how long you were playing with my hairs?' He put his hand on his head like thinking and said 'I just came to check on you and saw your hairs falling down the bed so I just tried to put them back, but they are really naughty they don't listen to any one and the kept falling down again' so sweet he was and I smiled at him as I opened my mouth to say but he didn't let me and said 'you should teach your hairs some manner as they are grown up' I laughed at his comment and faked shouted to my hairs 'guys, behave yourself and don't do this again' Agni just smiled and I gave him a peak, then I tied my hairs in bun and picked him and walked to kitchen.

I placed him on kitchen counter and went to fridge picked orange juice and poured it in a glass and milk for Agni. We both were sitting on the counter and enjoying our drinks, but we were interrupted with bell I picked him and walked to open the door. There she was Aunt, I opened the door and she gave me a big bear hug we pulled back, when Agni hold her legs and she picked him. Then she said 'sorry little angel I was not there to pick you...'  I cut her our and said 'come on its not a problem' she shook her head and said 'by the way uncle told me what you did on the airport' I was embarrassed and kept my head down and said 'sorry I was just having fun' she put her hand on my hand and said 'hay its OK and I am glad you did that. He always tease me and now you i have you who will tease him don't worry I am there by your side' I chuckled at her reply and I told her everything, how I came up with the idea. She just kept on laughing but Agni is daddy's boy he said 'bad you are bad you tease my dad' aunt said 'come on baby she was having fun with dad'  but he was bit annoyed with what I did so I just took his hand and said 'I promise you it was first time and last too' then he smiled and said 'OK but you need to give me a chocolate' I nodded with agreement. Aunt told me 'get ready angel we need to go for dinner at uncles friends place' I said 'I am not up for any party please you guys carry on while I stay at home please' at first she tried to convince me but she failed and I won. She gave me dominos number and some cash, so I can have pizza for dinner. I was happy with that, she even gave me a spare key of house so if I want to take a walk at Marines I am free to go.

It was 7 when they left and I thought of taking a walk at Marines. I headed  to my room and picked black sweatshirt and white jeans applied minimal makeup and took my wallet, mobile and placed them in my purse picked the keys and left home. As I reached the Marine I took some snaps and some Selfie to post on Facebook. Then I took a small walk, so that I won't get lost in the crowd. There were many people there some were college students, some were tourists. There were people of all ages. I then sat for some time and later headed back to home.

Once I was home, I ordered the pizza for dinner. I got a message and it was Bro he said 'Skype me at 10 till that time I will complete my revision' I smiled at his message and thought how will we manage? when I will head to Paris and he might shift to other city, its going to be difficult for us. Bell rung and I was pulled out of my thoughts, it was my pizza I took it and handed him the cash. Then I turned on the TV and stopped at zee cinema it was Jaane tu ya Jaane na.... Movie my favourite. I enjoyed my pizza with my fav movie. I check the watch and it said 9.45 I stood up and collected the pizza box and dumped them to bin. I went to my room and turned on my laptop and messaged Bro so that when he comes we can skype.

I changed to my nights cloths and by that time it was 10.15 he didn't came online I waited for him until bell ring. Aunt and uncle were back from the party, uncle was holding Agni in his arms who was fast asleep, he took him to there room and put him under the cover and came out. Aunt and I were sitting on couch, she told me about the dinner and how she enjoy as she met her school friend. Uncle came and she stood up 'are you up for late night walk?' She asked me I got confused with her question but instantly I stool and followed them uncle locked the door and were on the Marines road walking and to my surprise there were many people up for late night walk. Some where I read that Mumbai city never sleep and today I got it why was that tag given. It was really refreshing coz people were still up for party, walk, some were young hanging out and some like us for walk. I enjoyed the walk, but due to my flipflop my legs started acing. They both started saying I need to get walking shoes, as I am going to walk with them daily for late night walk and if possible early morning walk to.

It was mostly midnight when we came home and just said good night and went to our rooms. I landed up on bed, when I felt a sweat stink but I ignored it and pulled my cover and turned off the light and was instantly landed on my dreamland.

Back with new update....
I really want to give updates everyday n I am doing it.... But I don't know how more days I will be able to be regular...
But no worries I will update regularly..

Hope you all are liking it...

Do read, vote And comment....
Love U all..