Chapter 22(Infinity)

Pic of date set up.....

We walked inside the restaurant and all those memories flooded in my mind and I was froze 'Miki, what happened?' Prit asked me, tear rolled down my eyes and he realise what's wrong with me. He gave me small hug kissing my hairs 'you have to get over it and if this place makes you recall that incidence, we can leave any time you know that' he said to calm me. I nodded my head disagreeing. Then we both walked upstairs and were sitting at same place as that of last time. 'Rati, you have to face your fear and that's why I asked all this guys to take you here' Bro said, I wanted to hit him hard, but his word process in my mind like someone is hammering on my head.

I took a deep breath and relaxed my self chanting in my mind everything is fine..... It made me calm down a bit. 'Hay back to earth siso' bro called out 'what I am here only' I teasingly scolded him 'awe, so what you want to order?' He asked me 'watermelon juice for me and you' I said taking no time and rest all ordered soda for them self. Hours passed chatting, teasing and bro liked the juice and he asked Archie's if he can get the recipe. All of us laughed like mad coz bro asked silly question. We took our sweet time to recover from laugh.

It was 8 when we reached home and both of us were hungry. 'Will you like to have pizza?' Bro asked me 'good idea' I said giving him tight smile. I walked to kitchen and searched for the sticker aunt left first time when I was alone. I smiled looking at here manicured handwriting and brushed my hand on it. I punched the no in my mobile and gave order for one large cheese burst pizza with coke and lava cake. Walking out of the kitchen I told bro that I have ordered. 'So prit and you?' Di asked me out of blue and I turned to see him 'what are you talking about?' I said with no emotion 'come on the way you look at each other is enough for people around you to know' teasing tone he told me 'no, it's just we are good friends like kaam and archies' I told him so he can leave the topic. 'Come on little angel, don't lie to me' he said in full confidence 'whatever you want you can think' I told him smiling.

Ring.... Ring... Ring
I stood up and walked to check the door and I was happy coz this gave some what break to our discussion, which I know will be resumed very soon. But for now I am relived and wanted to thank the person other side for saving me.

Archies was standing his hands in his pockets. I smiled and move out of his was to make room so he can walk in. 'Hay, am I disturbing your jamming session?' He asked bro, bro stood from couch walking towards him 'unless you are here to take my angel' he eyes to me. Archies scratched his neck saying 'actually I am here to take her out', 'what did you said?' I asked confused 'I want to take you out' he said instantly. 'Ok you can take her' bro said in authority voice 'thank you' archies said and hugged bro. My eyes widen looking what is happening in front of me. I mean bro is actually letting me go out with a guy without any question, this is something new which I surely need to ask bro. For now I am letting it go, it can wait.

I changed into jeans shorts and black top with small heart followed by black sneakers. As usual I applied little foundation, liner and mascara with baby pink lipstick. Picking my purse I walked out of the room toward couch. Both boys were into some heated discussion. 'What's up guys?' I asked making them turn 'he was just telling me about this place which he want me to see' bro replied 'ya... Yea same' archies hesitated 'ok, can I know what place it is?' I asked crossing my arms.
'I guess you should go now' bro cheep in 'yes, he is right we should get going' archies stood up and walked to my side 'thanks for letting me take her' he added standing beside me. Bro just shrugged his shoulders instead of saying. We said our bye to Bro and walked off.

I was excited to were ever archies is taking me, coz last time we visited hanging garden which still brings smile on my face. 'You really look beautiful when you think' I was pulled out of my thoughts thinking same line for God knows how many times. 'All of you are same' I said smiling at archies 'what does that mean?' Archies asked me raising his brows 'the compliment, lately I am getting many' I said shaking my head. 'So where are we heading?' I asked to Doge his question 'you will see' he said with a wink. We walked go his car and he opened the door for me then jogged to driver side. Next minute we were on road.