Epilogue

5 years later........

Its been 5 years now I shifted to Paris and Bro shifted to New York. Prit and Kaam shifted to California.

I completed my Fashion Designing and opened my own boutique and my brand name is 'AMY B' Archies not being able to stay away he also shifted to Paris next year itself, he opened his own restaurant here named Spill the Beans

We both are happy with each other, as soon as I completed my gradation he grabbed all possible opportunities to ask for marriage. He asked me out 1st at my gradation party and I declined saying I need to focus on opening my own boutique. 2nd at the time of inauguration if boutique, again I being stubborn declined saying I want be successful. Finally 3rd time at my Brothers wedding and I guess 3rd time is lucky coz I agreed.

Bro married to Jenny and its been 3 years now they have beautiful twin girls 'Diny and Jedi' and 1 baby boy 'Amber' he named behind aunt. He wanted to name his girl, but twins cant so ended up naming his bot.

2 years back I walked to the aisle and took our vows.

I and Archies got married. We are blessed with a beautiful baby girl and we named her 'Arti'. She is 2 years old, naughty and pampered by Archies.

Prit and Kaam opened there own Restoration Place and are famous for their awesome work.

Kaam is married and has a baby boy. Prit is also married to the French girl who he meet on blind date and has one baby girl and one baby boy.

All my friends are happy and well settled in own life's. All of us meet once in year. Being old us when we were in Mumbai and always cherish those moments a lot.

Archies always tease Prit saying 'I promise that your incomplete love story will be complete once our chidern grow up. Your boy and my girl will be married happily ever after'

Archies is seriously protective for our 2 year baby. I tease him saying she will run away. His face is price less when I say this and I loosing my composer start laughing.

Guys this is final and last chapter hope i didn't mess up.....

Bye to NGITC....

Keep reading and do vote....

Love you all....