Chapter 4 ( Miss You Bro )

I was woke up by my brother, he called me 7 I wanted to kill him for this but then I received his call and he was pissed off 'where were you? Why are you not receiving my call?'.. I cut him off and said 'I am human and its time to sleep Bro. And why are you shouting? I am at aunts place so you don't need to worry. Most importantly I was sleeping'. He chuckled and now it was my turn to piss off 'dude you will pay for this.' I said he didn't oppose but said 'anything you want, now got to go I have exam remember?' I was surprised how can I forget shit man I am so dumb I shouted at him when it's my fault 'are you there sis?' He said and I was pulled out of thoughts. 'Hay Bro I know you are going to rock your exam, so go for it and I will be waiting for your call' I said to him and he took a deep breath and said 'yes Siso I will do that now bye' I said 'bye Bro'.

After the phone call I cuddled in my bed for an hour but didn't get any sleep coz I was missing Bro. This was first time I was not with him and even I forgot that he was having his exam today and I thought he was pissed when he called how silly of me. When I said I will wait for his call and he took a deep breath I felt he kept back his lonely feeling and trying to show he is strong. And that's what my Bro always did he never showed his other side he always stayed strong and is always there for me.

Knock knock knock knock...

I herd a knock on my door and I slide out of bed and went to open the door. Aunt she was standing will full dressed hugged me and said 'I am off for office your uncle is also gone and Agni also left for school. We all will be back by evening so feel free to enjoy. And I have wrote some important numbers on notepad so it will be easy to contact. We have a car there down and you can go explore city on your own' I just nodded and said yes 'cya come back soon' I said and she kissed me on my forehead 'bye take care'. Then she left and I Locked the door.

Walking back to my room I freshen up,  brushed my teeth and washed my face. Went to kitchen and made some tea and was sitting at the gallery enjoying the sea and watching people. I was thinking this is the place where I can sit and spent my whole day watching the view and people enjoying. I looked at the watch and I thought I spend an hour sitting there wow!!! great I know now where I can spend time. I stood up and went to my room I pulled my cloths out and went to take bath. I took long refreshing bath. As I was alone I wore my shorts and tank top.

I went to table where aunt placed the notepad and picked it up I saw some names and numbers PI, Manager, Driver etc. I remember aunt said car is standing down and you can any time go and explore city on your own. So what if I go and have some fun out. I saw the clock it was showing its 1 pm and by 2 pm Bro will be done with paper. With that I dropped the idea of exploring and headed to kitchen I made some food to eat. Once I was done I ate all alone for the first time I always eat with Bro and today I know what role he plays in my life and how important he is to me. It was already 2 pm, so I picked my plate and went to sink and washed them and wiped my hand and went to room where I kept my mobile for charging.

It was 2.20 when he texted me 'I will Skype you in 10 minutes' I login my laptop and put it on charging. I got a call and there he was smiling ear to ear 'some one is happy I guess you rocked the exam as always' I said with the same smile as him. 'Its so different feeling angel that you are not here' he said and stood up and went some were, within two minutes he was back he was carrying some thing in hand and when he placed it in front of him now I can clearly saw he was having his lunch 'hay if you mind joining me for lunch? Coz I don't remember last when I had lunch alone' he said and without saying anything I stood up and went to kitchen I picked the plate and filled it with food and went back to my room and said 'start with the lunch I am starving' with rubbing my stomach to show fake hunger. He laughed at my action and I smiled and we both started eating. 'I miss you little angle' he said I just smiled. Then he told me about his exam and how he rocked it. My God he is a bookworm kind a guy but he is fun also. 'Aren't you going out to explore?' He asked me I said 'I will when you let me go' he scratched his neck and said 'sorry I am annoying you, OK now you go I will take a nap then will go for football match' I replied 'OK but do study once you came back' with that we said our goodbyes and went offline.