Chapter 12 (Moving Trip)

I was lying on my bed thinking about what to do so Annie will tell about her feelings for Kaam. I can't directly message her or call her to asked her about it, I want to make a way out without letting her know. What to do? How to do? Many questions running in my mind I need to talk to someone who can help me with this, my minds bulb lits up, I pulled out my mobile and text Bro my advisor

Me: hay how was your paper?

Me: how dare you not call me after paper

Me: I am angry

Bro: chill little angel, I was about to call but then you know Mint he took me home

Bro: I was with him whole time

Bro: can I call you now?

Me: let's chat?

Bro: OK.. So tell me how was your day

Me: it was great. I want to ask you something?

Bro: go on

Me: I told you about some friend I met at party

Bro: OK so whats with that? Is any one annoying you?

Me: no Bro.. its just that my friend Kaam likes Annie and Annie likes Prit but Prit don't like her

Bro: so whats the problem?

Me: Kaam wants me to find out what Annie feels are for him but I am not that close to her but as per Kaam Annie likes me she said that to him

Bro: it will be good if he directly ask her

Me: he tried once but she walked out

Bro: she might don't have same feeling for him then

Me: do you think she might like Prit ?

Bro: may be and may not be

Me: how will we get to know what's on her mind?

Bro: 21 question or rapid fire is the best game to find out

Me: I don't think they might like this game

Bro: try it you never know!!!

Me: OK will try, if it won't work then?

Bro: try it out, if it won't will think some thing else

Me: hmmmmm

Bor: so happy now or still stressed

Me: bit

Bro: OK now got to go

Me: where are you going

Bro: Mint is taking out me for dinner

Me: great enjoy and say my hii to him and also wish him belated best of luck

Bro: will surely do that, OK so bye now will message you once I get back

Me: yes, bye miss you

Bro: miss you too angel

Ok now I know, what I have to work on I got off my bed and went to kitchen had my dinner then changed in my sweat pants and baggy T-shirt tied my hairs in messy bun. I texted aunt that I am off for my walk and picked my keys and down I go. It was 5 minutes to 10 and I was about to text Prit to inform that I will meet him across the road at drive when I herd him say 'I am here will cross together' great he is punctual with time I smiled at him and we walked to cross the road. He took my hand in his, spark flow in my body as his hand hold mine. We crossed the road and still he was holding my hand I was looking at our intertwine hands and back to him, then I guess realisation strike him and he realises my hand I take my hand to my side and we smile at each other. Next few minutes we walked silently busy with our own thoughts.

I decided to break the ice and asked him 'what do think we should do?' He raised his eyebrows and I cleared his confusion with breaking his smirk and said  'for Kaam?' And rolled my eyes at him 'oh' is all he said and took his hand out, I hold it then we went to sat. 'So you wanted to discuss about Kaam that's why you invited me for walk?' He asked me with surprise 'yes' I said simply his face flushed Awe! how cute he look a smile played on my lips and he saw me I tuned other side so he can't see my smile. 'What?' He asked I turned to see him 'you say what we can do and how? Since you know both of them personally'. He took out his mobile and was scrolling something, then he handed me his mobile and there it was Annie's and his text 'you asked her so early' I asked him with shock, he giggled at me and I was confused 'check the date' he told me. I scrolled the message and it was two months back I took a breath, relax breath I calmed my self down.

He turned fully and crossed his legs in Indian style and he look straight into my eyes 'she told me some what two months back and I was shocked with her confession I didn't get what wrong signs I gave her and she felt for me. I clearly told her that I don't feel the same and just crush the idea and throw it' he said in one breath then took a deep breath 'but she didn't listen to me, she was like crazy. I told her if she won't stop messaging me, then I have to block her she didn't stop she kept on calling me and I was so bound to block her for a week I was relief, but suddenly one day I got a call and there she was she changed her number and I was again left with no option. I decided to confront her and we meet I told her the same thing and she didn't listen to me I threaten her that I will tell her parents about her past and her drugs addiction, at that she agreed to stay away and left me alone' that's it he says with a sad smile. He has gone through all this and he wasn't able to tell or share this with anyone. He deal with it all alone and came out strong he is really genuine guy I felt.

'It all started with a dare' he added to it and my eyes widen on it and how can a dare get so worst and hurt a person so badly may be that's the reason why he so alone 'that's the reason I don't hangout with them a lot, but when they planed that for you so I thought it will be rude if I won't come and I didn't wanted to give you bad impression' he smiled ear to ear and I smiled at him he looked so brave but dude he is soft hearted sweet boy.

Where is this conversation going? we were here to talk about Kaam and here I am thinking about him, his pain what is wrong with me I didn't had this sot of feeling for anyone why he? What is so special about him? Why I am so concert for him? 'Are you here?' He said halting me thoughts 'yes I was just thinking how to find out what's up with her now?' I said 'don't count me coz I am really not interested I would had said this early but Kaam is really good friend of mine and I don't want him to hurt' he said dryly 'but what can I do I don't even know her its barely 3 days and we hardly talked' I told him 'please I beg at you I can't tolerate her at all' he said with full of anger 'OK fine' I snapped.

There was silence awkward silence suddenly he place his hand on top of mine his action made me turn to him 'I don't want you to get mad at me but please try to understand' he said squeezed slightly 'OK now let's go its late' I said showing the watch. I stood up and walked when he pulled me towards him 'you are really special I have never shared this thing with any one but you really made me let all out' he said with damn serious look I pulled myself away from him for some safe distance 'I am special' said proudly and we walked back to home.

We were walking side by side then suddenly he took my hand in his and I looked at him 'what? We are suppose to cross the road and I don't want to left you behind' I was pleased by his caring gesture toward me I smiled at him and we crossed the road. We were standing in front of my apartment gate 'message me once you reach home, I will be waiting' I told in bossy tone and he rolled his eyes 'I am no more school going kid but still I will message you Miki' he said ruffling my hairs and there we said our good byes and walked our path.

So here I can see some flowers blossoming....

Let's see how it end up...

How far it goes and what end this new bong takes....