MISCONCEPTION

"Molly, how many times do I have to tell you? They didn't report it in the press because Fudge wanted it kept quiet, but Fudge went out to Azkaban the night Black escaped. The guards told Fudge that Blacks been talking in his sleep for a while now. Always the same words: 'He's at Hogwarts... he's at Hogwarts.' Black is deranged, Molly, and he wants Harry dead. If you ask me, he thinks murdering Harry will bring You-Know-Who back to pow er. Black lost everything the night Harry stopped You- Know-Who, and he's had twelve years alone in Azkaban to brood on that...." - Arthur Weasley (at Leaky Cauldron)

James: *skeptically* First things first, Arthur. Black is not deranged and he doesn't want Harry dead.

Lily: * merely whispers* Though he's right, isn't he?

James: WHAT!?!?!?! Did you lose your sanity????

Lily: * looking up to face him* He lost everything that night.

James: Hmmmm...

Lily: Peter is alive. I wish we could tell Sirius. He can prove himself innocent!!!

James: I say he must go to Remus and explain everything.

Lily: And Remus could help him to prove that he's innocent!!

James: The Ministry wouldn't listen to a lycanthrope, I'm afraid. But they'll have each other at the very least.

A/N: Oh Merlin.....I know... silly chapters... but can't leave these parts... keep voting.... Jily rocks!!!!