2 TEACHERS

"You fainted, Potter? Is Longbottorn telling the truth? You actualy fainted?" -Draco (after getting out of the carriages)

James: * annoyed* This Malfoy kid is reeeeaaaaallllyyyy annoying. Why can't he just leave him alone!?!?!?!

Lily: Again, that could be best explained by you or Sirius!!!

James: * sheepishly* I don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Lily: Well, stalking me etc kind of stuff???

James: I- that-we- it's because I love you!!!

Lily: Okay...... then what about Severus?

James: * dismissively* Pschhh...I- what are you talking about?!?

* Lily gives him the stare which makes James uncomfortable and spits truth*

James: * pouts* Fine. My wand couldn't control itself when it sees him.

"Is there a problem?" said a mild voice. Professor Lupin had just gotten out of the next carriage.

James: * smirks*

Lily: * absent-mindedly* They weren't kidding when they said Harry is their son too.

* Dumbledore announces that Remus is new DADA teacher and Harry looks at Snape and notices that he looks at Remus with the same intense loathing which he has on Harry too*

James: TAKE THAT SNIVELLUS!!!!

Lily: James...

James: WHO'S THE SUCCESSFUL ONE NOW????? THE MIGHTY YOURSELF OR MY DEAR WEREWOLF?????

Lily: James...

James: NOBODY CAN BEAT THE MARAUDERS!!!!!!

* Dumbledore announces that Hagrid is the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher*

Lily: That's great!!!!! I'm so happy for him.

James: Wow!! He deserves it!!!

A/N: Hey potterheads..... can you just think... Remus appears almost immediately after Malfoy starts to mock Harry... like he's been watching over Harry???? God bless JKR!! And yeah... about Snape... his dream job... was first given to a Marauder!!! Oh how much he loathes them!!!

Anyways... keep voting...Lysm♡♡
Jily rocks!!!! Marauders rule!!!