TRUE PREDICTION

* Prof. Trelawney predicts the joining of the dark Lord with his servant and rising to power again..... I'm sure you guys remember it*

Jily: * stunned*

Lily: * in mere whispers* That shouldn't be happening.

James: But who could that be though, the servant who'll go searching for him???

Lily: I reckon it's someone from Azkaban, considering all those "breaking free from chains" she spoke about!

James: Don't you think it's someone influential??? Like someone who's been searching for him since all these years???

Lily: Don't beat around the bush. Tell me the name.

James: Lucius Malfoy. I don't know! I'm not sure.

Lily: But he did know about Quirrell and he's actually the one who dropped that diary in that Weasley girl's cauldron!!

James: That's what made me think that it's him.

Lily: * speaking uncertainly* I don't know, James.

James: * reading her expressions* Say the name.

Lily: Peter.

James: As in Peter Pettigrew? I don't think so. He's a bit of a coward, you know.

Lily: * looks at him meaningfully* He was not seen in ages. Ron thinks that he's dead!!! Maybe he's out there searching for his master!!! And coward, you say?? * sarcastically* Then I must think Halloween induces strength in him??

James: I-I don't know, Lils. I don't know why he would want to! I believe he has turned us in because he was afraid of his death but I really don't see why he would go searching for his terror!!

Lily: Because he has no one to turn to when Sirius tries to kill him or proves the world that it's Peter, not him! He can only turn to Voldemort!!!

James: I cannot argue with that. Let's see.....

A/N: Guys....I believe you all know about the fanfiction "Casting Moonshadows"......omg... I actually like it!!! Those who haven't yet read it.... please do... you'll love it!!

Awwww.....Jily♡♡♡♡♡
Such an adorably cute couple!!!