"New Backgroundancer"

Jacobs Pov  

I called Monique's number the one she put in the Form she had to fill out.To be in the auditions."Hello" a voice replied 

"Is Monique there this is Jacob Latimore". 

"This is Monique" 

"Oh you made it so get ready to go on tour with me". 

"Wait" she said, 

"Ok"I replied, 

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear muffled screaming into the phone. 

"Ok I'm back"She replied. 

"Alright we'll pack your clothes we leave in a week." 

One Week Later 

MONIQUE  

We're in the dance studio dancing Jacob Latimore "Dancefloor Killa." 

We finish practicing and go back to a hotel.Jacob & I shared a room while the others had their own.Its because they already planned the rooms before they hired me.So they couldn't change the room numbers or rooms because everything was settled. 

Jacob was sleeping like a baby guess he was knocked out.But he got a massage before he could sleep.I watched him I had an urge to kiss him but I resisted.I decided while not take a nap myself.So I thought about my family,life,and friends.Until I fell asleep.

Jacob Pov 

I woke up.I see Monique sleeping she looked beautiful I wish I could see her hazel eyes again.I decided to go on my laptop.I went on Twitter,Facebook.Also on Instagram in my phone.I was getting bored so I decided to go see what Abby,and Kiloni were doing.So I made fun of them.They kept hitting me playfully I laughed.I saw Monique walking toward us.She looked flawless I chased her.She ran I kept yelling SAY UNCLE she kept running she ran in the room I ran in it to we  both tripped and ended up on the bed.With me on top of her. 

"Say Uncle Monique" 

"No what you gonna do about it" 

I think for a quick moment but than Monique flips me around.So now she's on top. 

"I like this position" 

"Shut up Jacob" 

I chuckle  

"Now say-" 

Before she could say anything I flipped her over tightening my grip on her hands making sure she doesn't flip me over again. 

"I'm not saying uncle Mo and you can't move so just say it" 

"No" 

"I guess I'll make you say it" 

I leaned over and gave her a kiss her lips are really soft.But she kept fighting back to stop the kiss.But I wouldn't let her.Finally she gave in.She let go if my hands,and wrapped her arms around my neck.Her feet around my waist.I bit her lip a little but very gently,and continued kissing her than her tongue slipped in.It tasted actually not bad like sweets.

"Monique's Pov" 

Jacob was lips were soft I always dreamed about kissing them.I guess I got into it and put my tongue in it a little he let me.I was getting way into the kiss,I started moaning a little.Than he stopped the kiss. 

"Say uncle"he said. 

I pushed Jacob off me  

"I-I have to go um......go to Kilioni and Abby"I stuttered.I ran but tripped on my shoe by accident.Jacob smirked quietly.So I just crawled out the room in shame.I also crawled to Kiloni and Abby's room.I told them everything 

"Woah I guess someone's gonna be dating Jacob Latimore." Abby said, 

I blush a little  

"I don't know I just am nervous to see him without being weird and tripping or stuff" 

"Don't be just be yourself plus it was just a game of Uncle"Kiloini said, 

"A little to friendly"Abby mummers, 

"Thanks guys I think I'm gonna have some water I'm thirsty"I reply

As I'm walking down the hall I see Momma Tish she said " I got you,your own room it took a lot of arguing but here are your keys your right across from Jacob but next to Kilioni and Abby's room." 

Yes lord I say in my head. 

"Thank you" 

I go get some water and go to my room and go lay down but as you know I love sleeping.So I took a long nap.

Jacob's Pov 

My mom told me about Monique finally having her own room.I was sad but I decided to be generous and move her clothes and stuff outta my room.Good thing she was sleeping.Or it would've been awkward.She looks beautiful while she sleeps.I put all her stuff in her new room.I go back into my room I saw a little book.It was Monique's diary honestly I never would think she would have one.She sleeps a lot and lives to eat.I read a couple if pages.They are kind of interesting.She always signs off as  

Sincerely Jacob Jewl or Love Jacob Latimores future wife.I chuckle at this but I'm gonna date her I just don't know if right now is the right time.Especially with me getting older and gaining more fans that may get really defensive.I mean I'm gonna be 17 in a few months so I will definitely be making more inappropriate but appropriate songs.Like Blast off,or Back & Forth.I really like Monique but I can't date her just yet.Its not the right time at all especially when she so damn nervous.Oops didn't mean to say damn.(A/N: Remember Jacob Latimore isn't allowed to curse the only curse word he said was Niggas in "Blast off" ft Diggy Simmons.)

(I see a lil bit it people reading.Thank you guys.Vote,Comment,and Read Y'all be inspiring a niqqa *tears* *tears* *tears* but yeah tell yo friends bout dhis story cuhh you know a niqqa be entertaing lol but yeah keep on reading.)