Boom,Boom,Boom :(

Monique P.o.v.

I busted through the door amazed at my own strength.

I took a knife from the kitchen.Hey !! I don't wanna die either.I heard muffled noises coming from Jacob's room,so I quietly crept up there to see what's going on.

"J-Jacob you said you loved me till death do us part.Why?Why do you love that skank Monique ? I know you like her probably live her,but you don't love me."Kerri sobbed.

"Kerri I'm sorry,but I said that to get back at Monique I didn't think of the results.I'm sorry"Jacob apologized.

"Damn right you are Jacob till death do us part right ? Why not death do us part right now ?"

Oh crap,She's going to try and kill Jacob.

"No !!" I screamed,busting in through the door with my knife,but I was to late....too late to stop her.

Boom,Boom,Boom

3 gun shots at Jacob.He laid there with a pool of blood.

"Jacob" I screamed.Tears streaming down my eyes

"H-how could you ?" I stuttered,"How the fuck could you,you bitch."I asked furiously.

Jacob stay with me.Please is all I whispered to him.

"I-Im sorry I don't know what went through my mind."Terri apologized.

"Sorry ? You better damn right hope "sorry" keeps him alive."

"I will not live with this mistake I can't."

I ignored Kerri trying to reach the ambulence to come help Jake.

Wait cannot live with this mistake?

"Kerri NO"

Boom,Boom.

Kerri shot herself straight through her heart.I already knew there would be no hope in reviving her back to life.Paralyzed.The phone fell out of my hands.

"Hello?911?"An unidentified voice from the phone spoke.

"P-pine Crest Avenue SW 36th st" was all I could say before my body gave up on me and I entered a realm of darkness.

_______________________________

BRUH,I KINDA GOT SHIVERS WRITING THIS CHAPTER WELL IT WILL BE OVER SOON ABOUT 2-3 CHAPTERS LEFT.THIS STORY WAS CHEESY AT FIRST,BUT LETS ADMIT THAT ITS STARTING TO SOUND REAL.WELL

-VOTE

-COMMENT

-SHARE

-FOLLOW

LOVE YALL MY FRIED CHICKENERS !!

-T'sssss Simbaaaa

P.s. I had writers block don't judge the shortness of the chapter.