CHOSEN

THIS CHAPPIE GON BE SHORT MY STOMACH HURT LIKE FRFR ION BUT I HOPE YALL LIKE IT

Monique Pov

"Ring" "Ring" I look at the caller ID it's Jacob he has been calling and texting my phone and sending me gifts.It's been 2 weeks,2 weeks I mean I understand he likes me but LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

"You have a new Text Message" My phone says I look at the calle ID it's Jason,I grinned unlike Jacob Jason has been patient and talking with me I forgave him.He makes me laugh and just last week we secretly went out to lunch.It was delicious he took to "Peter Pan's Diner" He ordered and payed ahhh what a gentlemen.Tonight he is going to watch a movie with me.I can't wait we are going to watch a Medea movie than some cartoons like we were little kids again  and were gonna eat tons of junk food.(End of Pov)

Monique basically slept for 1/2 the day her timer on her phone went of and she got ready for her movie "date" with Jason.She showered and dressed in a grey tanktop and white gym pants,low colorful; socks and put her hair in a ponytail.

Jason Pov

Movie Night with Monique I'm gon get her back I deserved her anyway.I could tell if she went to lunch with me she has not done it with Jacob.Especially the way her phone rings every 5min. and she does not answer it.I decided to call her up.

Jason:Hey Babe

Monique:  shut up! I am not your babe

Jason:Mmmm we will see anyway are you going to get ready beautiful I'm coming in 5min.

Monique:  Well fine come rember you bringing the movie  and Yes I'm dressed

Jason:Ok bye babe

Monique:Shut up!Or as soon as you get here Imma slap some sense into you

Jason:Bye Mo  I'll be there soon get ready

Monique:Ok Bye Jay

See she wants me she is just playing hard to get a lot of girls play that game but Mo just does it in a way that makes it look like she wants to pimp-slap me.Lies!!!! She loves me and as soon as I get Jacob outta the way she will be mine.(End of Pov)

Jason goes to Moniques house in a caual fit but makes sure he makes  a comfartble see through shirt so Monique can drool over his abs.

Monique's Pov

"Hahahaha Jason shut up"I muttered.

"What's that?! You mad bro is you mad?!Cuz of you is Go make a sandwhich."Jason teased.

"No I want something sweet and don't crack on me like that ever again let's watch the movie dumbutt"I gently said.

"Something sweet eh...?"Jason questioned.I nodded my head my eyes glued to the flat screen televsion.Out the corner of my eye I saw Jason get a cherry and take the stem and pop the cherry in him mouth.He came closer to me I turned my attention to him to see what he was doing than he kissed me.The sparks flew again,we were having a tongue war and eating the cherry with our tongue.It tasted so good I reliazed that what I am doing is wrong I mean what about Jacob.I roughly pulled away from the mesmerizing kiss.Jason looked hungry for more so did I.

"Why did you stop?"Jason questioned.

"Bec-"I got cut off.

"She is a lying whore who plays with people's emotions."A voice boomed with a sad grimace.I turned around and saw Jacob.

"J-J-acob.."I stammered out.

"Hope you guys have a happy life I'm done here"Jacob raged.

"No he kissed me I did not know he would do it don't leave"The words rapidly came outta my mouth sounding jumbled.

"Who do you want?!"Jacob raged.

"I don't know I need more time"I muttered.

"More time,More time are you serious"Jacob laughed with no humour in his voice."I gave you more time than needed"He added.

"No you blew up my phone while Jason here waited patiently is'nt that right Jason?!"Jason nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah to tell you if I can take you out on a date but obviously your not worth enough"Jacob yelled.

"Me not worthy!?,really cuz you were not saying that with my phone getting a call or text from you every five minutes."I protested.Jason just sat there I am glad because I don't need any more yelling than that.

"Fine  than I'll leave be with Jason I can't belive a filthy whore like you"Jacob yelled.Thoses words shattered my heart into a million pieces The very first boyfriend I had before Jason abused me and he said those words "Filthy whore" "Filthy whore" all the time those words kept ringing into my head.

"Monique are you crying?!"Jacob lowered his tone in his voice.

"Why can't you leave huh why let me and Mo' be together"Jason Growled.Jacob came close to me to wipe my tears away.My hot tears that had no permssion to even come out of my eyes.

"Don't.Touch.Me"I said while gritting my teeth.

"Mo-"Jacob started.

"Too late get away from me I wanna be with Jason remember I'm a flithy whore now leave me alone Jacob don't call me or anything just stay away from me"I blurted out.I hurt emotionally but I meant none of those words.Jacob and Jason are like drugs excpet their diffrent drugs I just don't know which one I want more.Jacob looked suprised at what I said so was I and I cannot take them back.

"Uh...Get Out go bye bye adios Jacob Mo does not want you"Jason told.I could've sworn I heard a smirk in his voice.

"I heard already don't make me beat you up"Jacob fumed.

"Wanna go pretty boy"Jason replied back.They were both getting into their fighting positions I went betweent them.

"Stop Jacob Get.Out.Now"I raged.Jacob just had so many emotions in his face that I  just could not figure out. He was sad,mad,hurt etc. Jacob left and so did Jason I guess movie night ended early Jason pecked me on the cheek before leaving my stupid humble abode.

"Why am I so stupid?"I questioned after both boys left.I sat there on the messy floor.Bawling like a big dumb baby.

OH GOSH WHAT HAVE I DONE????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________

THE CHAPTHER IS FINALLY UPDATED TOOK A LOT OF WORK BUT YEAH IT'S FINISHED

#VOTE

#COMMENT

#FOLLOW I FOLLOW BACK

LOVE ALL YALL HOPE YALL ENJOYED ALSO READ MY OTHER STORIES AND MY NEW STORY

"TRY ME"IT'S ACTION ROMANCE PACKED YEASSS FISH IT ALSO HAD HUMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!