JUST TO MAKE YOU LAUGH

I LOVE ALL YALL GUYS CUZ YALL ARE JUST AMAZING YOU GUYS SHOW LOVE AND I MADE A WATTPADD JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO AND I ALREADY GOT 1,000 SOMETHING READS ON THIS BOOK IT TOOK A LOT OF WORK AND EFFORT BUT THANK YOU ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST INCREDIBLE I TRY AND READ EVERYONES BOOK I THINK EVERYONE IS AN AMAZING WRITER ALSO WHEN YOU GO ON MY PROFILE THERE MAY BE A FEW BOOKS ADDED SAYIN BOOKS I LOVE SO MUCH I LOVE THEM BUT THE EXTRA LOVED UP BOOKS ARE PRIVATE THXS FOR EVERYONE WHO SAID HBD TO ME LOVE YALL NIQQALETS <3

JACOB POV

I cried I could not belive I had been diagnosed with blood  cancer I could not take it anymore what would my fans say.My mom,Dad,backgroud dancers (a/n:abby and kiloni are not background dancers for jacob no more not in real life or in this story so just telling yall now).

"Jacob man up goddamn"Monique said.Before I could reply back Dr.Jackson said,"We may be able to do something for you Jacob we could give you a helathier blood Kerri on the other hand your blood is too bad I'm sorry the H.I.V will just infect your blood more so I don't think there is much I can do for you Jacob come with me I will give you B postive blood."Kerri nodded she just sat there no crying no nothing just a lil depressed but in a way she looked kinda glad.I got up and left with Dr.Jackson he tooke anther blood that said B postive and he said it was healthy he injected it  into me.He said I'm good to go and if I get sick within a week to come back to the hospital.I aplogized to Kerri and Monqiue for my attitide Kerri gave me a small smile and Monique look furious still.Well whatever I am not going to fuck people I don't know and I will focus on my career and maybe Monique.

Monique Pov I gave Kerri a ride home I told her I am sorry about the disease and everything.All she did was nod her head and give me a small smile.

"Well I will still work at the strip club I was going to qick but if I work at walmart or smething like that I might infect someone.So whoever gets sick having sex with me will learn to not do that I guess"Kerri said.All I could do was chuckle and say Call me later.With that she went into her apartment.I drove to my house.I rembered I have my home school teacher ugh.She is a pain in the ass her name is Ms.Green.I walk into the house and see Ms.Green I know my momma sleeping and left me with this heifer Ms.Green is a wrinkly old hag who stay tripping over lil things.If I breathe wrong she will trip.

"Your late sit down today subject will be about an hour and 30 min. on math an hour on reading and 30 min. on science  and history and languqage arts ok."I nodded

"Use your words not your head you can speak are you an idiot you people think your gonna make it so big with education sit down you people will be nothing in life."I snapped I mean who would'nt she called me an idiot and I'm told you she trip over everything.I don't care I got mad and hyped so I just snapped on her.

"Bitch niqqa you is nothing in life you lil dumb bitch you 2+2 not knowing ass bitch not knowing the fuck it is bitch you crosseyed crying down you ass bitch long titty no nipple haven ass bitch fuck you niqqa in fact get the fuck out my house before I get my mom to smack the shit out of your ass."I snapped.She gasped and left immediatly mummering stuff like indecent innapropriate people 

"Niqqa say some shit outloud you loose pussy ho"I said she was a white woman

"Excuse me? and you know what if your mom made you behave better you would act better"Ms.Green said,

"Get outta my house"She walked outta my house and I slammed the door it hit her a lil.I swear I was gonna wake up my mom and make her beat her ass but my momma gonna beat my ass in fact she getting up.I try to get her happy than tell her what happned.

"Hi mommy"I said

"Yo where df the tutor df yo ass so happy"My momma said,

"Nothing she left early cuz of something"I said

"Oh ok".

FEW HOURS LATER

(still) Monique Pov

"Monique get your ass downstairs now"my momma said

"Yeah Momma"I said 

"Your teacher just called me and said you cursed her out explain this to me I ain't gonna smack the shit outta you I wanna hear".I told her everything but I don't think my mom listened to any of the shit except when I told her she said "Maybe if you're mom taught you well you would not act like a wild animal." 

"Oh so niqqa said I don't know how to teach children ok I got it you and her getting an ass whoopen"mommma said.I gave her the what the hell face.

"Yo ass cursed out your tutor so I guess I now I gotta take time time to find a tutor."I wanted to change the subject so I said.

"Mom tell me about beat-boxing"I said

"You better beat-box your ass upstairs and get ready for that ass whoopen."I got up so did my mom she told me fuck it she wanna find the teacher adress and beat her up.We found the address and my momma knocked down the floor.We saw Ms.Green sitting on her couch watching televsion and eating icecream.She looked startled my momma ain't care My momma just ran and eat Ms.Green up like there was no tommorow I fight like an animal but I don't act like one or teach like one.That was the last thing my mom said before her and I left Ms.Green house.We went home and ate and slept.I had a big day ahead of me I have missed a few dance practices.

HI YALL WELL OMG WELL I SPENT AN HOUR MAKING THIS CHAPTHER HONESTLY THIS CHAPTHER WAS TO MAKE YOU LAUGH YOUR BUTT OFF AND I HOPE I HAD ACCOMPLISHED THAT

*VOTE,COMMENT,READ,SHARE

*DONT BE A GHOST READER

*KEEP GOD IN YOU PRAYERS

*ALSO FOLLOW ME I WILL FOLLOW BACK I ALWAYS DO :) <3

*ALSO THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO SAID HBD TO ME YOU GUYS CAN KEEP SAYIN IT THOUGH PLZ LOL

*UM...............INBOXX ME I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS (DEPENDING WHO YOU ARE)  

*THIS WAS SHORT BUT THATS OK NEXT CHAPTHER WILL BE LONG I WILL TRY NIQQAS AND NIQQALETS