WHO WILL IT BE?????????

HI GUYS YUPP I TOOK A BREAK ITS FRIDAY AND THERE IS A LOT OF H.W. I HAD 2 DO SINCE THE 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL.WELL THERE IS DRAMA IN MY SCHOOL AND ON OF THE FAKE HOES PUT MY NAME IN THERE MOUTH SAYING IM TALKING BOUT MY BFF AND SHE DONT BELIVE THINK WE TALK BARLEY NOW AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO WELL IMMA JUST PUT MY FEELINGS IN THIS CHAPPIE THXS FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING LOVE YALL GUMMIES ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE MULTIMEDIA WHILE READING THIS CHAPPIE I AM WHILE WRITING IT KEEP REWINDING THE VIDEO ALSO TILL YOU DONE

Monique Pov

"RING" "BOOM" "RING" I just had a good dream now it's ruined I quickly get my bat because unless it the poilce nooone should be knocking on my door like that.I go downstairs and open the door 

"Woah Monique calm down with that bat" I literally felt I could not breathe when I saw him are you serious after days.I just dropped the bat I felt like  I ain't have a mind anymore my hand triggered and I bitch-slapped Jacob.It left a huge red mark on his beautifully light caramel skin.He held his cheek with his hand he looked shocked.His face made me giggle a lil but I had to hold the laughter in.Jacob was wide-eyed.He wlecomed himself in my house,MY HOUSE.

"Who told you to come in"I yelled

"Welsh Ish Needs Ice for my chweek"He said with spit coming out his mouth while he put tried to cover it but he was drooling I guess I made his cheek a lil swollen.He got ice and put it on his verly lil swollen cheek.

"Sorry"I said those words had no permission to come out my mouth.

"Ish alrishts"Jacob said.

Here lemme help you.I said but all I  did not notice my outfit which were really short pajama pant's and a tanktop.I helped Jacob and he finally said his words clearly no drool.

"Thanks"Jacob said.I don't know what came over me but I just suddnely punched Jacob his nose bleeded a little.The next words I said just came out

"I hate you Jacob I almost died in the car accident I'm fed up with you and bull crap just get outta my life forever"I said angrily golly was I always like this so bipolar first I'm helipng Jacob with his swollen cheek that is not finished healing and I punched the crap outta him.I really need to fix these issues I felt like I had no control over my body I  just left Jacob on the ground and went to make myself some pancakes;choclate chip pancakes,blueberry pancakes,strawberry pancakes some fried eggs and fixed myself some Oj.Than I set my breakfeast on my table did I forget to tell you guys that my mom does not live with me anymore Yeah!!!!!!!!!!That was randomn but I walked to Jacob he was on the couch.

"Sorry"I said okay this needs to stop my brain needs to tell my mouth to shut the fudge up.Jacob said nothing

"Sorry"I said again with honesty.Jacob sat there holding his nose with blood running down his shirt and arms getting closer to his legs.

"Sorry"I said forgetting the fact that this is the time I shoul help Jacob.

"Well triple fuck you"I said with anger okay brain remeber to go to anger management class cuz this bipolar thing is not working.Jacob took his hand from his nose revealing a very bloody nose.Blood  flooding to his mouth getting blood on his shiny pearly white teeth.Jacob did not seem to care he just gave me a death glare.If looks could kill I would die here right now.If I did die I wonder how would my funeral be.Shut up Monique your getting off track.

"I'm sorry ok I deserved those hits but stop lying saying sorry if you don't mean it don't say it."Jacob said I think he growled a lil.

"I guess I will be outta your life than"Jacob said angrily.He left and slammed my door.I had no words because honestly with all this drama I still want Jacob in my life.