CAN IT REALLY BE............................

HI NIQQAZ AND NIQQAREANS SO I NEEDA TELL YALL THAT TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SO I WAS WONDERING CAN YALL DO ME A FAVOR AND VOTE,READ,AND COMMENT HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR COMMENT UPDATE PLEASE OR ANYTHING SOMILAR TO THOSE WORDS IT INSPIRES A NIQQA YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALSO IM TRYIN NOT TO CURSE FOR NO REASON BUT I WILL CURSE  IN MY STORIES OR OTHER STUFF TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL  STARTING TODAY ON MY BDAY SO YEAH BUT MAKE ME PROUD LOL 

ONE WEEK LATER

Jacob POV

I went to the doctor's office I saw Monique and that Kerri honsetly I don't really call ladies out of their name I am very respectable but I was really mad that I may be diseased.I sat next to Monique.She gave me the death glare.I looked at Kerri for a lil bit  her nose was red and eyes were puffy.I don't know a lot about weave but I do know her tracks need to be fixed.I will personally give lil mama some money to go get some new weave.

"Oh yeah you were gona be here too Jacob I thought you changed but your worse than ever I mean seriously I barley know the chick I mean she has a disease and I even gave her a ride.That date you took me on meant nothing to me"Monique said.I ain't reply back even though it was kind of true I was just playing Temple Run2  like a boss.

"Hello,excuse me listen to me cause I ain't gonna be ignored by your ugly self I thought you were generous but now you just are dating randomn people and not even getting to know them."She did not just call me ugly because on IG,FB,TWITTER I have all these grls calling me sexy and wanting to marry me.

"Listen I have no idea who you think you are because if I rember clearly when I read your diary when we were on tour you always signed off as Jacob Latimore's future wife or Jacob jewel.I'm not listening to you cause I'm playing temple run but now I just lost so thanks a lot and don't think your the s*it becuase you took in a diseased girl ok and tell the girl who diseased me to get better tracks ok."I said.They sat there stunned Kerri looked madder than Monique,Monique stood there stunned.

Kerri Pov

Oh No he done pulled out the tracks.Hell no he done pulled out my tracks.Hell to the motherfudging No he just called out my tracks.Look anyone can't crack on me just not how my face,clothes,shoes,or hair.That get me heated up so I just snapped on Jacob.

"Listen lil mr.wannabe usher don't think I'm not scared of you niqqa you  should have got to know me before you dated me your ass was at a strip club duhh imma fuck you don't think your the shit because I have it worse.Honestly I come to the doctor everyday I had this disease since I was a lil girl I work as a stripper to support myself I don't enjoy it.Don't think you know how I feel and you barbie doll thank you for giving me a ride it was nice but you don't have to keep sayin I am a diseased girl so shut up ok my name is Kerri.So can we all shut up until the doctor comes"I say I got them both in hush mode I looked at their faces there jaws dropped to the floor.

"Listen Kerri sorry but this is  suprising to me and my career and I can't belive this"Jacob said.I rolled my eyes really you don't think I was suprised I had H.IV. and blood cancer at the same time.Especially when I was little puh-leeze.The doctor came Dr.Jackson is my regular doctor but Jacob the wannabe usher and Monique the barbie doll honestly Monique is not fake  at all I just did not know what other name to give to her so oh well.

"Um...Well I have good news and bad news Kerri I may be able to switch you blood to one that is not diseased but the h.i.v. may not be able to cure its really bad.Jacob you do not have H.I.V. you do have blood cancer though I am very sorry."Dr.Jackson.Jacob started crying I did'nt I will see my mother and father in heaven just in case I don't have much to live I may be a stripper but I still go to church and clean myself.I felt bad for Jacob his muscic career might be ruined.

#DONT BE GHOST I CAN'T BE HAVING 100 SOMTHING READERS ON EACH CHAPTHER AND  10 OR LOWER VOTES

#READ,VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE

#TRIED TO MAKE IT AS SUSPENSFUL AS POSSIBLE

#I HOPE YALL LIKE IT

#IF YOU WANT ME TO FOLLOW OR DO A COLLABO OR READ YOUR STORIES ANYTHING LIKE THAT INBOXX ME OR COMMENT

#LOVE,PEACE,MANGOS

#ALSO NIQQAS ITS MY BDAY AHH I HAD THE BEST DAY TODAY I LOVE MY FAMILY

#ALSO I LOVE DOING HASHTAGS ALSO KEEP GOD IN YOUR PRAYERS ALWAYS PUT HIM 1ST