"LUCKY DAY"

"One week later (a.k.a The day of the auditions)

Monique's mom Pov

"Get up Monique"

"What are you talking about Im ready Im waiting for Galleria to pick me up."

"Oh,My baby Im going to miss you"

"Mom it's just for the summer I think."

"We'll dont do anything you gonna regret if you get the job.Cuz I will break your neck and slap the earwax outta your lil black ass"

"Ok"she chuckled.

Monique's Pov

Galleria's car was in the driveway.

I was going out the door.

"Good luck sweetie".

"Thanks Mom love you Mwah".

"Love you too".

And with that I left.I went to the place where the auditions were it was pretty far.Took Galleria about an hour to get there.Luckily The line was not too long.It took about 15min. For me to get inside for the audition.I had finally gotten inside.I had butter- forget butterflies I felt I had a zoo in my stomach.I saw Jacob Latimore he was Talking and smiling with his pearly white teeth to the other judges that were there with him.

"What's your name" Jacob Latimore asked.

"M-Monique"I stuttered.

"What song you dancing too".

"Usher Yeah".

The music started.I just put my all into the dance.

"Jacob's Pov"

"Wow this girl could dance and she was sexy" I was thinking.My eyes were glued to her.She even did a backflip than a split.She twerked when she did the split. I stood up and applauded for her so did Stevo and the other dancers.I whispered to Stevo I think we found our girl cancel the other auditions.He whispered back "Will do maggot".

I chuckled.

Monique's Pov

I was huffing and puffing so hard I needed water.I said "Thank You".I speed-walked out if the studio.I got a water bottle and I drank all the water in about 15sec. Flat probably a world record.Galleria and I went to Basket Robins I talked about the auditions she was shocked.I had twerked.I said "Oh please".She sent me home.I told my mom I am back.

"You want anything to eat".

"Nah I'm going to go sleep I already ate".

"Ok go rest".

I walked up to my room.I fell asleep so quickly.

(I Finally updated I hope you guys read the story and like it.Also comment and like and read.)