WHY GOD!?WHY SHE AINT GIVE ME MY GAS MONEY!?WHY ME!?

HEY YALL SO I DECIDED THAT YOU GUYS REALLY LOVE MY CHAPTHERS SO ILL PUT MINI STORIES OR ENTERTAINING VIDEOS IN THE MULTIMEDIA OR EVEN BOTH SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE EXTRA THINGS IM DOING CUZ AINT NOBODY GOT TIME TO CLICK THE MOUSE PRESS COPY AND ACTUALLY COPY THE LINK AND PASTE IT TO THE MULTIMEDIA BUT NOW THAT IIM YPING THI I REALIZE I GOT THE TIME SO SCRATCH THAT BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS GONNA BE AN INTENSE CHAPTHERS KIDDIES SO  GET SOME CHICKEN,BLANKET,AND YOUTUBE ALRIGHT WELL READ ON IF YOU WANT EITHER WAY IMMA MAKE SURE YALL ASS VOTE

Kerri Pov

"OMG get out already you baby"I screamed 

"Push"A nurse said.I rolled my eyes continuing to push ok I ain't scream like I was in labor but why would I.I aborted babies and I made babies so I'm a pro Jacob like my 15th baby daddy or somewhere near that number Jacob ain't even a baby daddy I wishe he was this is actually my ex-boyfriend Tyrese baby his ass back on child support.He bought the new jordans but can't pay the child support and his empty  wallet  that's why I broke up with him.Well we broke up he also ain't want the baby but Tyrese had a really good face so I wanted to see how our baby turned out.I already got a boyfriend yes the b.s. I told Kerri was partly true and partly fake ion go to church anymore but every bitch niqqa be like you need Jesus you loose pussy hoe.I don't care what they say I got money so I'm good.I was not able to have the baby because of the disease and the abortions so yeah the baby died in my belly.But that's alright my ass getting out this hospital today.I drove myself home and the new boyfriend I got just came from out of town.His name is RAY RAY tons of money he be balling like a boss also it's our 2-week anniversary.

"Ring Ring Ring"The door rung

"Coming!!!!!"I opned the door it was Ray-Ray

I gave him a kiss told him I love him and would do nothing to hurt him.He laughed like I told him a joke.

WATCH VIDEO TO THE SIDE BEFORE CONTINUING TO READ CUZ HONESTLY THIS CHAPPIE IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU A GOOD LAUGH THAN BE SUSPENFUL THAN FUNNY

"Oh really cause I heard that you f*cked my friend and that you gave him head and now your pregnant.I heard that he dicked you down guess he gave you things while I was outta town.Oh bitch why you pussy dry.Than here you come out invited that you love Well bitch its over now I'm leaving cause you got a stank ass loose pussy."He said in a  singy songy voice like the beat from Adele I was shocked how he found out I fucked his friend Roc Royal his dick was good can't even niqqa busted me open.I was shocked honestly how could he do that.I mean I'm behind on child support fuck that there is always an adoption center.Ray left my house suddnley I felt sick.I blacked out.

Monique Pov 

I went to Kerri house she aint eve text me so I guess you could say I was worried for the ho.No lie I feel bad for her but honestly she fuck to many people.I rung the door I decided to pick it niqqa made me a give her a ride home she got a better house than me.I saw he lying on the floor looking lifeless.I quikly got her in my car first I had to wear some gloves I aint getting dieseased pffft nope not me.I drove her to he hospital and saw that bitchy doctor Dr.Jackson it was an hour before they could give me the report of how Kerri's doing.

"Um...This is hard for me to say but Kerri had a miscarriage it went very wrong the baby died in her stomach and a few hours later she died to.She refused to take pills. to help her and I knew she was going to die soon not just that soon."Dr.Jackson said

"Wow"I said while started getting teary

"She owes me gas money I gave her free rides when she hda her won car.Now she's dead and she ain't pay me why lord?why me?"I said teary while on my knees seriosly she can't be doing that.I went inside the room she was in and she was pale,pretty,lifeless.So now I gotta set up the funeral get her family if she has any all the guys she you know what,and set up everything well if you should know I ain't gonna get her no fancy casket she owes me gas money and I'm low on cash so she gwtting the cheapest casket her raggedty ass deserve it she lowered he self esteem and body.I looked in her purse I found gum,lipgloss,condomns,her phone,money,and some bracelts and neckalces and earrings.I took her phone this is all I found in her phone and in her contacts.

"Shity ass boyfriend #1"-Derek

"Good Dick"-Jerry

"Money man-Ray Ray

"Shitty ass ex boyfriened"-Jacob and many more I was suprised at all this like damn.I decided to call Jacob tell him who is dying.All I could do now is hope he don't go ballistic or sad that he broke up with her.I kind of miss Jacob he was a good boy in a sort of messed up life.Well I just hope that Monique has a good time in heavan she did say she was a church girl.

IK SHORT NOT VERY PRODUCTIVE I HOPE THIS MADE YALL LAUGH AND THIS WAS SUSPENSFUL LOVE YALL XOXO NIQQAZ ND NIQQALETS CUZ I AINT REALLY WORK THAT HARD INTO THIS KIND OF WRITERS BLOCK BUT LOVE YALL 

*READ

*COMMENT

*VOTE

*SHARE

#KEEP GOD IN YOUR PRAYERS #LOVE YOUR FAMILY

#AINT DO A MINI STORY CUZ I GAVE YALL ENOUGH AND PLUS MY ARMS HURT