MEMORIES BACK THAN

HEY GUYS SORRY I UPDATED LATE BUT YOU KNOW AUG.19,2013 IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND ITS TOMMORW LOL SO ALL MY STORIES WILL BE UPDATED LATE BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THEM ASAP ALSO SHAME KERRI THE WHORE DIED WELL TOO BAD EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON LOL WELL ENJOY THIS CHAPTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WATCH THE VIDEO TO THE SIDE UNTIL YOU FINISH THE CHAPPIE IT GOES WITH THIS CHAPPIE ACTUALLY LOL

Jacob Pov

For days I could not eat,drink,sleep I found out Kerri died Monique who did something I never knew she would do anymore.Call my phone I mean I went to the funeral I honeslty felt bad for Kerri but she knew her time was coming.I honestly saw a lot of guys at the funeral I guess she had a lot of guy friends.I mean noone cried they were just schocked her mother did not even shed tears even though it looked like she did before she got to the wedding.I mean seriously someone in the croud I think it was a guy said "WHY LORD WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE KERRI I WAS THE ONE SUCKING DICK FOR MONEY".Everyone was awkwarded out by that.Even though Kerri was a walking STD she was super cool ok no she wasn't she was hungry for sex and I gave it to her once.I mean my heart does not yearn for Kerri it yearns for Monique I decided to go to her houseIt took me a lot of  courage even though her mother still scared me.I drove to Monique's house I rung the doorbell 3x.Thank goodness it was Monique when she saw me it looked scary her eyes were staring deep in my soul.

"Hey"I said cheerfully

"Jacob cut the crap why are you here I have dealt with enough drama becuase I have been around you and I don't wanna take that ride anymore"She said codly

"Um.....I-I-Um lemme make it up to you like buy you something nice ok I never meant for this to happen ok because I like you Monique and never got the chance to tell you do you forgive me?"I stutered

"Jacob I cannot forgive you for everything you put me through I gave you a 2nd chance I am willing for letting you buy me something but kindness won't work this time I am sorry"she said sincerly.

"Oh"I said.She whispered in my ear

"Jacob I know your sad but you caused wounds in my heart and more before the others were able to repair Jacob just leave and lets save the trouble alright lets just be cool alright and not talk to each other"My eyes saddned but I quickly repaired it with a smile and tol her sure I left and quickly sped off with tears dripping from my eyes but I quickly stopped them my eyes were blurry but I guess a lil too blurry

BAM is what I heard........

Monique Pov

Jacob told me he liked me a lot but I was not going to put up with his bullshit any longer I gave him 2 chances I am not giving a 3rd one.Jacob quickly got into his car speeding off I  tried to retain my self from going to him but I could not help it before I knew it my feet were running after him.Thank god I took track in high school  before I knew it I was infron of Jacob's car sweating I don't think it was a good idea to stand in front of a highway of cars my legs would not stop until I reached Jacob.Next thing I know is I am at the emergency room with a cast a nurse comes in she had a warm smile and it actually warmed my heart even though I was in the hospital she made me feel better.

"Hi,My name is Nurse Amy and the car accident you were in was terrible but you somehow managed to survive it the driver on the other hand sent you here and left If I can recall I think his name is Jacob Latimore I think he was a drunk driver or something."Nurse Amy said I gave Nurse Amy a nod and a small smile.she nodded and left honestly I am sad I can't hide it  anymore as soon as  I was sure Nurse Amy left I cried my eyes out like a 5-year old who just lost her dog.I mean this is what I mean I end up around Jacob's life and he ends up giving me the worst drama this is actually not even the worst.The worst is when I got stranded in New York no money  well I had it money but barley any.I mean seriously why does life hate me I mean I know I disrespected my mother a few times but really?I mean that is not even the worst thing that actually broke my heart to a million pieces is when  Galleria my so called bestie.Well I never mentioned her because  what she did to me  was terrible that when I think about it,it hurts me she stabbed me in the back.*FLASH BACK* Well before I went on tour with Jacob Latimore I was dating a boy named Jason.Well Jason was the sweetest boy ever he had girls crawling all over him but he never really dated girls that did not mean anything to him.I mean honeslty come to think of it he had about 5 girlfriends his  whole life I know right he does not take advantage of his looks.I decided to go over to his house for our 6-month anniversairy and to break the news I am going to be on tour with Jacob for 1/2 the year.I made sure I  wore the sexiest dress ever.No makeup he like my face natural and curly hair.I went over to his house I wanted to suprise him so I took the spare key he had under his WELCOME HOME mat,and unlocked the door I called his name softly "Jason" "Jason" I sat on his couch for 5 min. than I heard moaning I felt sickned I thought it was his parents doing you know what.I decided to ignore it and go use the bathroom.When I went up the stairs I heard the moaning coming from the left direction and Jason's room is on the left I softly touched the door knob and slowly opened the door to see Galleria riding on Jason like a pony.Most people would yell or cry but I did not shed a tear because I belive every thing happens for a reason but If I said I was not hurt I would be lying.I quickly put my hair in a ponytail and take off my shoes and jewelry.I went on the bed and sat there looking at the 2 monkeys.When they saw me they both looked shocked Galleria and Jason stayed in their postion loking frozen solid.

"What's up guys?"I said as calmly as possible wanting to rip out both of their throats.

"U-U-U-I-It's not what i-it looks like Monique"Jason stuttered like a bimbo.

"mmmmmm oh really?well it looks like Galleria is riding your D like a pony and you were enjoying it so before I kill both of you tell me what happned"I said angrily

"Well Galleria came and told me you will be on tour and you were going to break up with me and I got sad and cried a little until Galleria kissed me and it escalated into this."Jason said nervously

"Well as yoou can see what Jason said is true don't worry doll because you were gonna break up with him anyway so now he is mine"Galleria said casually getting of Jason's D.I got mad my cheeks heated I jumped on Galleria slapping and scratching and punching her hard.Jason got me off of her I punched Jason in his face.I told him we are over and I never even wanted to break up with him.But I guess I had to after what happned I went home crying to my momma who just helped me through all this boy drama.

*FLASHBACK OVER* 

I literally choked on my tears this flashback was painful but it was worth it because I finally got it out.Nurse Amy came in and checked me out I told her thanks she gave me crutches.I learned to walk in them quickly and like a pro.I got in my car went home and slept for about 3hrs. when I got up I got a text message from someone I never think I heard from again.....Jason ugh see if I did not have a flashback this idiot would not text me.Predictable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said HEY

TEXT CONVERSTATION

Jason:Hey ;) long time no see ;)

ME: why are you texting me? I musta forgot to delete your name outta my contacts.

Jason:Don't be harsh I miss you can we rekindle our flame I never meant to hurt you I just got out of depression.

ME:Oh please cut the crap like seriously depression?Liar you would not have winky faces and really rekindle the flame boy stop your annoying if you really liked me you would have been called me years ago.What happned?Galleria lil whore self dump you?f she did don't text me you mutt.

Jason:Galleria and I were never together I ignored her after that night and it took me so long because you looked happy with Jacob Faggotmore and you already went on tour and I was not sure if you wanted to be in a realtionship I mean do you?

Me:Listen douche don't sugarcoat your bullshit because I'm not buying it save it for anther idioctic girl alright!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna be in a relationship I mean really I just got out of  the hospital so bye!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason: I will be coming to your home soon alright so except me ina few days to see your beautiful face and to make you mine got it?

Me:If you come to my house I will beat you up like I did last time we saw which was years ago and even if you come to my house it does not mean your going to make me have feeling for you so bye!!!!!!

Jason:Mmmmmmmmmm I'm coming so peace gotta pack.

Ugh stupid brain having stupid flashbacks now I have  an idiot going to come to me,Jacob who has mixed emotions for me,and a broken leg.I stink I mean seriously what did I do to  deserve this !!!!!!!??????????????

I KNOW THIS CHAPTHER IS BORING BUT I ALSO HAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT TRUST ME THE NEXT CHPTHER WILL BE FULL OF DRAMA AND  I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WELL BYE MY GUMMMY BEARS LOVE YAH TO DEATH 

*ENJOY

*SHARE

*FOLLOW

*EAT

*VOTE

*COMMENT

#KEEP #GOD #IN #YOUR #HEART