KIDNAPPED

It was dark all I see is I am in a room.I am tied up with what I think is a bandana,and I have tape the on my mouth.The bandana is slowly taken off of me and the tape is taken off of my mouth honestly I was shocked I wouldn't think something like this would happen.I wouldn't think I would get kidnapped by her.

Monique's Pov

?????:"Ugh how did Jacob fall for you.Your not even as pretty as me."

"I guess loud mouth,cocky,and arrogant is not his type.I'm not dating Jacob you dumbass so get it straight"I said.

????: Dont try to get slick mouth with me.Your life is at stake booboo.I tased you and brung you here because Jacob will not ever date you.I love him"

"Listen this sort of things happnes in movies and books this ain't a lil freakin romance novel.Your goig way overboard.Alix get over yourself"I said frusterated.She held the tip of the gun on my chin.

Alix:"Shut up"I won't kill you I will let hunger kill you.Bye-bye birdie"

"So cheesy"I rolled my eyes 

"Whatever I'm not the one dying.I just rolled my eyes.Alix left the building and went into her car.I just rolled my eyes.This girl was stupid.I untied the knots.I don't think I  told you that my dad was an FBI agent.So I know numerous ways to kill people people with just a fingernail.I untied the rope I quickly took out a twinkie.I know this is supposed to be the time to escape but ain't noone got time for that yet.I'm hungry all that kidnapping,and talking,and walking made me sweat and hungry.After I finished my twinkie and finished drinking my water bottle.I had ran out.I checked my phone I see 10 messages from Jacob.5calls from Jacob.25 messages and and 10 calls from Abby and Kilioni.And a lot from Stevo,Dakota and Miss Tish.I quickly ran back to the hotel.I forgot we were leaving we were going to Indianna tommorw morning.I got to the hotel.I was shocked I got on my knees and cried.....I couldn't belive this happned to me why me........................................................

*CLIFFHANGER

*VOTE,READ,COMMENT,SHARE

*SHORT CHAPTHER