Chapter Eight

Mia's POV

I scream bloody murder....

Blood.

Lots of Blood....

My Blood.

I can smell it: Like Rusted Metal and Salt.

What does he want with me?

Saxon......?

Saxon's POV

I lunge at the man, sinking my teeth into his neck as he continues to work the scissors over Mia's body. I hear a cracking sound as my teeth scrape against the bones in his neck. I jerk my head to the side, killing him instantly.

The other men left awhile ago to fetch something for him, so I decided to act now. I know Mia's still alive, I can hear her heart beats, and they're surprisingly strong considering she was stabbed.

I fling his limp body across the room and gaze down at Mia. She's been tied up with thick silver chains. The scissors are in her side, as well as a tube, which is prtruding out of her side. Blood is running down the tube and into a vial at the bottom. I nudge it with my muzzel.

He was collecting her blood?

I close my eyes, hoping I have the energy to shift back into my human form. Being the Alpha's son, I keep my clothes when I shift, thank god.

Shifting back, I buckel over, gasping for air. The shidft had taken a hell of alot out of me, thats for sure.

I nudge Mia, thanking god she's in her human form and not in her wolf one. Otherwise this would be more difficult. I grasp her hand in mine, her eyes shooting open at my touch.

"Calm down. This might hurt, but don't make a sound." I whisper. I grasp the tube in my other hand and twist it firmly around my fingers. I look back at Mia, who is panting with pain. "Ready?"

She nods, wincing at the movement pulls at the tube. "One..." She whispers.

"Two.." I breath. "Three!"

I yank the tube out with all the force I have and Mia bits her arm in an attempt not to scream. The blood starts pouring out of the wound as I remove the Scissors. I panic and rip my shirt in two. I pull up Mia's shirt, reavealing the wounds. I tie the two halves of my shirt together, wrapping them tightly around her body to stiffle the blood-flow.

I glance at her. "You good?"

She nods. I try to open the clasps on the chains, my fingers too big too get hold of them properly. "Damn it." I hiss under my breath. "Mia I can't undo-,"

Mia cuts me off and rolls onto her back. Taking a deep breath, she bucks under the chains hold and I duck, avoiding fly hunks of the links as they crumble under her strenght... Whoa...

She jumps up, wincing. She sways on her feet and I steady her, griping her waist. She shakes her head, tugging out of my grasp. "Lets move."

~~~~

I know it's short and I'm sorry.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN