Chapter One

Six months later

"SKY! QUICK! COME HERE!" Bam yells. I close my door and turn up the radio. I go back to painting. Five minuets later, there's banging on my door. "SKYLAR WOLF! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! OPEN UP NOW!" I sigh and open the door. Bam has his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. "I'm busy. Go away." I shut the door in his face and go back to painting. He opens it and says, "You. Me. Las Angeles. Tomorrow. Pack." "Why the hell would I want to go to La?" "We are going to go make a music video with Ville Valo." That name cuts through me. "And I'm suppose to know who that is?" I never told anyone about that encounter. "YES! He's the lead singer of HIM!" I roll my eyes. I'm not going. I need to finish this painting." Fine." Bam walks out.

Later that night, I'm walking though the living room when Bam tackles me. "Get the fuck off of me," I growl. "I will let you up if you go to LA tomorrow." Fine. Now get off!" " I quite like this spot." He nuzzles my neck.. I sigh and say, "Bam, please get off. I have to pee." He kisses my head then stands up. HE holds his hand out. I take it and he lifts me off the floor. I head upstairs to the bathroom. When I'm done, I go to my room and get ready for bed. I turn off the lights and snuggle under the covers. I fall asleep.

I run as fast as my legs will carry me. "Get back here, you little bitch!" Tony shouts. I try to run faster, but I trip over something. I hit my head. Laughter fills my ears. "I have you now, bitch." I look up to see tony standing above me with a belt in his hand. He swings it and it hits my face. I cry out. He laughs. "I love to hear you scream." He straddles my waist and repeatedly punches my face. Then he stops. Ii try to look at him through swollen eyes. all I can see is the glimmer of a knife. "Die, you bitch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and vote please!!