01; meeting tina's family

Nicha: mom! Dad...theyre here!

Her mom and dad quickly went downstairs to welcome aom and tina...

Mom: hello darling..how are you...?

She kiss tina on her cheeks..

Tina: im fine mom...ahm...by the way..this is aom..ofcourse you know her...my girlfriend...

Dad: hello aom..please to see you came here with our brat..

Tina: dad???

Dad: im just kidding..your girlfriend is kind of nervous..

Mom: oh dear..dont be afraid...were kind people...hehehe

Aom: im sorry maam and sir...i just kind believe im facing you right now as tina's girlfriend...

Tina's mom hold aom's hand

Mom: it's our pleasure to see the girl who made our kid grow matured...you can call us mom and dad now...

Aom: really?

Dad: yah....since you too are like married couple...we would treat you as our daughter in law....

Aom: thank you so much dad..mom...im so glad...

Mom: same as our...so?..let's go inside?
We prepared a lunch for you guyz...

Aom sat down beside tina..
While tina..since they arrived never lost her big smile...she really missed her family because of such a hectic schedule...she often visit them...

Dad: so? How is tina ?..is she taking good care of you?

Aom: yes dad. Tina is such a caring loving person...

Dad: ofcourse...cause im her dad...she got it all from me...hahaha

Mom: hey...dont be selfish...tina got her being loving from me...

Tina: hey mom dad..before you two fight...i didnt get anyone of it from you....

Dad/mom: huh??

Tina: i was being like that because im inlove...

Dad: naaaahhhhh!...fine..but your face..i think it came from me...for sure..

Mom: shut up...it was mine..

Nicha: hahaha....mom ..dad..that's enough...haha...

Dad:ok..ok.. but kidding aside aom...thank you for loving our kid...

Aom: she perfectly deserves to be loved dad...she is such a good and responsible person..always have a big heart to others..i think that's why i love her the most..and every day..it get's more deeper and stronger...

As they look at tina...she was in teary eyed..

Nicha: hey kiddo..are you gonna cry?

Tina: ofcourse not...

Nicha: then why so quiet?

Tina: im just being touch...

Tina hold aom's hand above the table...where her parents felt it also...

Mom: now i know...why tina loves you aom...cause youre so appreciative person...and also have a good heart...

Aom: thank you mom...

After staying for almost 6 hours in her parents house...
It was dark when they decided to go home..
While inside the car...

"thank you so much hon..for meeting up with them"

"hon...youre parents are so kind...and i owe my respect to them...how i wish my parents was like them...understanding.."

"dont worry hon...we'll fix this...i will not stop..until we get there yes...."

Tina kiss aom's hand...

"i love you so much hon..."

"i love you so much more hon...dont get stress ok?..everything will be fine..."

Aom nodded and look outside ..tina knew how much aom wanted to see her parents..but then again..she cant..cause they were still mad at her...