4; THROWBACK

After tina and aom lived in one house...
Tina had a deep talk with her dad...
While thEy were playing chess..

"checkmate!"

"haha...youre really good in this game kid.."

"ofcourse dad..youre my mentor..."

"haha...ahm...tina..."

"yes dad..?"

"are you really sure about youre decision?.."

"decision about what dad?"

"about living with her"

"yes dad.. I already think of it so many times..i really wanna be with aom.."

"well..i have no contradiction on that...i know she is your first girlfriend and you love her...but...youre to young to be in that situation
..since you stand as the masculine here...you have to give everything to her..."

"im ready for that dad..dont worry.. I have savings...and besides...i have business and work.."

"tina...you can just say that you can because of what you earn now...or saved....remember....being independent is a responsibility..."

"i know dad.."

"if you need help..momิ and i ..were just here ok?"

"thanks dad..."

After tina's daily show...she have waited for a long times to have another offer from her manager...but just like a GAme..
Not all the time...your gaining...

"hello?...jon...what's up?"

"fine tina...how about you.."

"here..im ok...just waiting for another project...do you have some?"

"sorry tina...but for now..still no offer for you.."

"oww.its ok jon..just call me if theres a good news..."

"sure.."

From the start that they lived together..tina was fun of giving gifts to aom...not thinking about what will be for tomorrow...

"wow!...this is the newest release gold necklace...you bought this for me hon?"

"ofcourse hon....hmmm...you like it?"

"yeah...hmmm...thank you so much honey...mwaaahhh!"

"hmm...ill give everything that would make you happy hon..."

"hmmm..hey..dont think that in this relationship..you must be the one who's only giving...i wanna give also.."

"no hon..this is my idea..i ask you to live with me...now...this is my responsibility.."

"but hon..."

"no more but's......im the provider...ok?"

"ok...hmmm"

The pastry shop gone so good for almost 2 years but just then..a problem.came...so.many clients was complaining..and tina dont know why...

"tina...this is not good"

"i know but...dont overthink of it nan...everything will be fine.."

"what if we lost all of our clients?"

"that's impossible...and hey...be business minded...always positive..."

But tina was wrong...and now she is in such crisis...

--c