32

Tina woke up when she heard a scratch downstairs..
She quickly get off her bed..and ran to see who was it....still hoping that it's aom...
But when she was already there...there was none...she open the light at the dining area...and get her laptop...
As she open it...
The first thing she saw was the wallpaper which is her photo and aom...
She open some of the files...
And it all turn back...like a fresh painful memory...
They were so happy in all their pictures..but the only question in tina's mind..why aom left her...

She log in to her yahoo mail...
And begin typing. .

"hey...
It's been 18 hours since i last saw you....
I really wanted to see your face again...your smile...your lovely eyes...
Cause lately...when we met...though you are inside the car... I still clearly saw your face...but the smile and the love from your eyes wasnt there...

A few days before my birthday...
I thought i would spend it with you...
But why you left me?..is this the surprise you been preparing?...is this a gift for my birthday aom?

I wanted to get mad at you...
I wanted to hate you so much....
And i wanted to say ..that i regret letting you in to my life...to my heart...
Cause you just hurt me..even if i had loved you more than anything else...
But no matter how painful it is...i cant hate you...i cant stop loving you....

My world still turns because of you...
My mind wanted to let go...but my heart still want to stay this way....

Aom..... What did i do?..
Why you choose to leave me?
What happen to our plans?
What happen to those promises we had together?
I hope one day.. Youll gonna answer everything...
So i can continue my life...because now.. All i really want..is to just close my eyes...and just open it when your already back...

That email was for aom...
And while waiting for it to be sent...
Her tears fall down one by one...

"so?..are you ok here? Ill be leaving...i need to be in my condo also..."

"ok vince...thank you so much..."

"see you tomorrow...:).. Take a rest. ."

"ok...take care. "

"you too...bye2.."

After vince left..aom started to put all her stuff inside the cabinet...
When she was almost done...she get the last one ..and she drop the picture frame in the floor...good it wasnt broken...

As she was looking at it..
Again...she remembered tina's face while knocking at the window of the car...begging for her...
Aom felt so guilty...and the tears she had kept for how many hours....now began to let go from her eyes .
She put the frame on her chest...and all the emotions came out...

"forgive me ...forgive me tina...:'("

---