11

Tina woke up when she heard some noise coming from the outside...she spread her hand..but aom wasnt there...when she look at the time..7:30 am..
She wear her sweater and go outside ..
Aom was at the kitchen..

"uhmmm...smell good.."

Tina kiss aom..

"whom?...me? Or this food.?..hehe.."

"both..hmmm...good morning my love..."

Aom look at her..and touch her face...

"hmmm..good morning my tinie.."

" let me hug you again..i missed you a lot.."

"hmmm...i miss you also tina...how's your first taping day?"

"it was good...and.smooth so far..."

"how's working with barbie?"

"well..it was that easy..since were already compatable to be with each other..no more adjustments..."

"good..hmmm...did you do the kissing scene?"

"nyeek..we just started yesterday...hmmm"

"if you do that scene with her...please dont feel it.."

"huh?"

"i mean..dont enjoy it...ok?"

Tina laugh...

"what if i do?"

"then its done...goodbye my love.."

"haha..ahaaaa!...my aomis such a jealous girl...hmmp..hoe about you and that vince?"

"what?..he was just my manager...we wont have any intimate scenes..like you and barbie..."

"ok..hmmm..stop that...before we come into fight again...is it goof already?..can we eat now?..hmmm.im starving.."

"yah...dont be in a hurry..im pressured.."

Tina went to the table...aom carry the food..and sat down beside her...

"it's ok if we CAnt have lunch together..as.long as youll gonna cook a breakfast for me..and ill do the dinner.."

"hmmm..if i have nothing to do this afternoon..ill visit you in the set..then well gonna have lunch together...how about yesterday?..where have you eat your lunch.."

"in barbie's cuisine...the food there was great..i wanna eat again there...hehee"

"oh..really..so youre with her?"

"yes..just for lunch.."

"no..ill have lunch with you later...promise.."

"but.."

"ill go there..so quit being attached to that barbie if you dont want a war.."

"haha..fine...ill wait for you...but are you really sure?..if you want..ill be the one to go there..."

"i said..i will go there myself..."

"okey..fine...stop that angry mood...so early for that.."

"i hate person's who wants to steal my property"

"hey listen to me..hmmm..no one will stole me from you . Ok?"

"hmmm.."

"hehe..i find it cute.."

"heeeh!...stop talking...lets eat..."

(phone ring)

It was aom's phone..tina was looking at her...waiting how aom will react .
She get her phone..and look at tina first...
So she just cancelled...it was vince by the way..

"fine....."

"why you didnt answer?"

"after i saw that face of yours..shall i still answer that ?hmmm"

"hmmm...your afraid of me then.."

"yes..im afraid youll gonna scold me..hmp"

After they eat..they have to ready for another working day..
but not as what they always do...both of them use there cars..so tina wont get trouble on running on time..but while driving..they were talking through the phone...so they wont miss any vacant time...

"hi kiddo"

"barbie..."

"how are you?"

"im good..and you?"

"not so...i got hang over...i went to a bar party last night...and oh..by the way..i saw aom there.."

"at the bar?"

"yah..didnt she told you?.. She was with her manager..that cute guy...vince.."

"ahh..she told me...i just forgot.."

"oh..are you ok?"

"yeah...lets go to pnay?"

"ok...:)"

While walking. Tina texted aom..

"you didnt told me about you going to the bar last night....lets talk later.."

Aftet her message was sent..she put her phone to her pocket..and didnt look at it aGAin..