33

Early that morning...pnay visited tina...
Even the yon director wasnt happy to see tina like that ....

"how are you tina?"

"here. Trying to stay alive..."

"what kind if answer is that?..even those sick people wont say it...."

"im sorry.. You have seen me like this..."

"no its ok.. I understand..
Im here actually to tell you that i put so many changes in the movie. Since the main character which is barbie. Got pregnant..and you...haiiist. tina... You dont need to drown yourself in that situation...
You have to raise yourself again ..you cant be like that forever....
Whatever aom's reason is...you have to respect it...and you need to accept though it hurts...that's part if being a lesbian...
Not all the time...youll feel happy..
Not all the time..you will win...
But most important is...
You know how to keep trying...dont stuck yourself in this situation...you have to move forward. ."

"thank you pnay ..thank you..."

After 3 days of staying alone in that house...tina decided to stay with her family again...since that's what she badly needed...

"im gonna lock the door..did you forgot something?"

Tina shook her head..then nicha already locked it ..

While the car was getting aWAy..tina still looking at the house...

As they arrived ..her father hug her tightly...but tina manage to smile..though the pain was still there...

They prepared a special dinner...
And all the food was tina's favorite...
Eventhough she was trying not to think about aom...still ...the memories continue to ruin her mind...
Like all that sorrounds her ..has a connection to aom...

How many night she couldnt able to sleep because of too much thinking...
Every song she heard..reminds her about .. aom...

Until the day of her birthday came...
Her family surprise her...when they fill tina's room with balloons and nicha prepared a cake with tina's face above...

"happy birthday darling!!..c'mon..make a wish before you blow the candle"

Tina closed her eyes...
Her family lost their wide smile when they saw tina's tears flowing...
And when she open her eyes...they tried to act normal...

"c'mon..haha...blow it now kiddo"

Nicha said with a wide smile but on her teary eyes...

"yehheeey...!..happy birthday dear...me and your dad bought something for you... Here"

They give a key to tina...

"what is this mom?..."

"go outside..so you will know...hehehe"

As tina step outside the door..
A blue ferrari blocked her sight..

"my god...this is for me dad? Mom?"

They nodded.

"go...test it...."

Tina ran to them and offer a hug..
That was the only time they saw tina happy..after what happen between her and aom...

---