40

Tina woke up early ..
Before going to the airport..she drop by to the studio first..

"air..."

"oh?..tina..i thought youre at the airport already..what made you come back..?"

"ahmm..can i ask one of the.printed picture of aom and me?"

"haha...ok..wait..ill just get one..hmm..lovergirl."

Tina shook her head while laughing..

Aom was on her taping..but she was uneasy...vince felt it..

"aom?..are you alright?"

"ahmm..vince?after the last scene..can i sneak out for awhile?.. I just have something to do.."

"ok...."

"thank you vince .."

Air go back holding a piece of picture...when she show it to tina...it wasnt one of the photo for the magazine..instead..it was a stolen shot..where tina and aom was staring at each other sincerely ..

"it's more better than those pictures...it has life and emotion on it.."

"thank you air..."

Tina hug her...

"take care.. And...please...never stop loving aom..you really look so perfect with each other..ok?"

"ok air... I need to go. "

"bye2...goodluck to your show..."

Tina nooded and wave goodbye..

Aom was driving so fast..like she was running out of something...
When she arrived at the studio

"aom???"

"air?.is tina here?"

"oh..she's gone already..maybe she's on the plane now...going home.."

"huh?..."

"oohh...you didnt able to catch her up here...so sad ...but...wait...tina said ..ill give this to you as a souveneir...keep it..."

Aom recieve the photo..

"dont worry.. She still love you aom.."

After aom went out of the studio..she sat down at the concrete barrier for awhile...when the group of girls approach her...

" miss aom?..hey guys..it's miss aom.."

Aom smiled at them..still holding the photo..

"can we take a photo with you?..were a big fan of yours. "

"sure...:)"

After taking a photo..

"we are so sad to know that you and tina wasnt together already. You know were a big tiaom fans..and we came from different side of the world...
We just traveled here hoping to see you."

"thank you so much guys..."

"we have something for you miss aom...hey nancy...take it out.."

It was a scrapbook full of her photo and tina..

"we have been in china...during your yes or no tour..and we really fall inlove with the both of you..we never stop hoping that you and tina will be for rEal..until.the time we found out that you were officialy together..you have been an inspiration for all the lgbt community...and for those lovers who was afraid to show their real status"

"yes miss aom..and were very thankful CAuse we had found the real and sincere love in you and tina..."

Aom almost cried while listening to those fans...
Like her heart was being pinch by those words she heard...

"miss aom...we will always support you and tina...and we wont stop hoping that one day...youll be together again.."

---