41

As tina arrived at the airport..so many paparazzi was waiting for her...
And one by one wanted to have a scoop about tina's vacation in london...its good that nan was already waiting for her at the parking lot ..

"woooh!....oh my god..i didnt expect this people will gonna wait for me here..."

"hmmm..youre famous dude...so?..how's your vacation?..did you enjoy those hot butty there?"

"haha...jerk... Im not like you ."

"haha..so?tell me..what happened there?you seem so happy..hmmm..did you found your match there?"

"i did..."

"wow!...what's her name?..can i see her IG?.."

"you know her already..."

"hmp..who?"

"my girl.."

"huh?"

Tina wink at her ..

"oh my..you mean..aom?you meet aom ?"

Tina nodded with a wide smile...

"no way...this isnt a destiny dude..tell me.."

"hmmn..i think..were about to fix everything again..."

"haha . .. I thought youre already over her?"

"that's what i thought..."

After 6 months...
Tina's sho2 became so successful..she was so motivated..and inspired. Though ..she havent had a contact with aom...
She became more famous..and was awarded as the most beautiful face in thailand for 3 consecutive year..
Her business gain more clients..and they had built 6 more branches in different places ..

"you know what dude..you dont have to do it..we have so many staffs here..let them do it..your the manager...you must be the one whose talking to the costumers outside.."

"naahhh..you can do it nan.. I trust you.now

Just let me here..ok?.."

"hmmmm.... I dont like it. But if that's what you want mr.manager.."

Tina already got so many awards when it comes to pastries and business..
She was truly a succesful person now..

While aom and her partner channing tatum already premiere their almost a year in the making movie..."THE MINISTER"
It became the highest grossing film and gain a hundred million in it's first day..

"congratulations aom.."

"thank you vince....:)"

"hmmm..you made all thai people proud..."

"haha... I hope so"

"you did...no doubt..this movie will hit as the bigGEst movie in all time...so?..now that you have finished this..what's your plan?"

"going home..."

"hnmm.."

"i need to get back what was lost "

"i support you.."

Aom hug vince...

"thank you for giving me this opportunity.vince ..you made all my dreams come true...i wish ..one day..youll gonna find the right one for you"

"one.day.. Let's not rush things.."

After the successful release of the movie...aom go back to thailand...

After having a full schedule of interviews ...aom finally got the time to visit the house where both of them built there plans...
But it was already locked..she try to open the lock..but she failed..
She step back a little bit..then look at the whole house...

"haii...it's been a year. "

"yes...it's been a year..."

Aom heard that familiar voice...
She turn to see who was it..

"many people tried to bought this house..but i resist... This house is so important.. And i cant afford .seeing somebody else living in it...
Im planning to go back..living here...but it would be sad if ill be alone...
If you will agree..would you again choose to stay with me?"

Aom didnt notice that she was already in tears...

"i miss you so much aom.."

Said tina who also started to get emotional..though her smile stay the same..