16

Tina found herself looking at the glass window on their kitchen..
She was cooking but her mind was still on what happen between her and barbie..
It's coming back on her head...

"ooohhh...fire!!"

It was aom..shouting while pouring water on the cooking...tina panic...
Good that the fire wasnt that big..

."are you alright tina?..what happened?"

"im sorry...i lost it on my mind..."

Aom wipe tina's face who was full of sweat.

"are you sure youre okey?...you look so pale.."

"yes aom..im ok..dont worry..haisst...now...what will we eat...damn..how can i be so careless.."

"ssshh..dont blame yourself..it wasnt your fault. Lets just eat outside...c'mon.."

Aom drive the car..
She notice that tina was seemed so bothered...she was just looking at the window...aom hold her hand...

"im worried about you tina..."

"huh?"

"you seemed thinking over something...do you have any problem?"

Tina shook her head then kiss aom's hand..

"hnmn...maybe youre just hungry...aom i right?heheh"

"got it..hehehe"

Tina smiled and look at the window again...aom dont believe her...but she dont want to ask tina again...

After they had their dinner...

"do you wanna go somewhere?"

"no..lets just go home..."

Aom drive home...but this time...she wasnt able to stop herself from asking tina again..
She park the car beside the way...

"please tell me what's going on tina..."

"i said nothing already.."

"are you gonna make me stupid aGAin?"

Tina didnt speak..

"what?..are you not happy with me already?..and you want to leave me?..c'mon..say it on my face. "

."will you plEase stop aom?please..."

"then tell me?!"

"please..."

"tina ..i was slowly losing my mind...thinking what's going on...why i feel that youre so cold on me...what?!"

Aom was in teary eyes...

"barbie.."

"what?..barbie?why?...what is it ?...are you beginning to like her?that's what you wanted to say?"

"oh c'mon aom..you know from the start...she's just a friend..and i never had any interest to anyone aside from you..."

"then what?"

"she kissed me..."

Aom widen her eyes...

"say it again.."

"barbie kiss me..."

Aom was breathing hard...

"she....she kiss you...why?...why tina?..and ...you just let her?"

"ofcourse no!...i pushed her away...i was also shocked..i dont know if i hurt her.."

"does it matter?..if you hurt her?...how about me?did you even think of what i feel?...that my girlfriend is kissing someone else..."

"i didnt kiss her..she did kiss.me...believe me...i didnt.."

Now tina was in tears ..

"aom...please....believe me....i dont want to hurt you.."

Aom get out of the car. Tina followed her . And grab her hand..

"this is the reason why i dont wanna tell you...cause you wrongly rEact..."

"and what reaction do you want?...like this?...ohhhh.that was so sweet..did you like it?..congratulations for kissing somebody else...that?!"...

Tina pulled her closer and hug her...

"no...all i want is to see from you that you believe me...no doubts. .you know i cant do that... I love you enough...and i dont want anybody else cause im more than contented of having you..."

Little while...slowly aom's hand was placed on tina's back..knowing that she was now hugging tina. .

----
Sorry for the late update gals...:)