20

Tina arrived before midnight..aom was still watching the tv at the sofa...tina enter and went to aom ..gave a kiss to her...

"uhmmm...you look so tired..what happened to barbie?"

Tina sat down beside aom spreading her arms..

"she has a big problem now aom...."

"why?...what's her problem?"

"she's pregnant.."

"what?...oh god..."

"i dont know to help her..."

"do you really need to help her?..it's her mistake.."

"aom??"

"yes...i think...your out of it...dont involve yourself on her problem..."

"are you listening to yourself??!!"

"what?...am i wrong?...and why you have to loud your voice huh?..are you angry?"

"why wont i?...your so self centered..."

"me?..self centered?..is it wrong to tell you not to be involved in somebody's problem?...you have your own matter...our own problems...why wont you fucos on that?"

"barbie is my bestfriend!"

"that's it! She's just your bestfriend...and the one your talking to right now is your girlfriend...i let you be with her tonight...and let myself wait for you...and didnt eat because you promise me we'll having a dinner together...and now what?..you'll arrived late...not thinking that i was waiting for you..."

"youre blaming me because you didnt able to eat on time!?"

"no... I was just saying. .know your priorities tina..cause im not a statue that you can just set aside if you want.. I have feelings too.."

Aom stood up..and walk to their room wiping her tears...

Tina was left at the sofa...lend her head...and close her eyes...

She knew that aom was right...but she cant just turn back to her bestfriend...

Aom was crying for almost an hour...
When she felt tina sat down beside her...she was lying on their bed....covering her mouth...
Tina rub her shoulder...

"im sorry....i didnt mean to hurt you..."

"you already did..."

Said aom in a shaking voice...

"please forgive me for letting you feel this way..... Ive been so careless..so insensitive...i care so much about others not knowing that im making you sad already..."

She wipe aom's tears...aom turn to her...and tina hug her tightly...

"its ok to be concern to them tina....but please .... Dont forget that im your first obligation...im your number one...im your wife.."

Tina nodded...

"i really love you tina...and im willing to forgive you...always..."

"thank you aom.. I love you so much.."

As they let go...she pinched aom's cheeks..

"so crying baby ..hmmm.."

Aom punch her shoulder..

"let's have dinner?...ahhh..i mean...breakfast.."

It's already 2 AM...
After a war...is a sweet moments...
Maybe that's the reason why their love grow more stronger everyday...

___