39

Tina was lying on her bed...still thinking about aom..
About how she look at her.

" you still love me aom...youre just indenial...haha"

Tina snap her fingers then stood up to get her phone...
It was ringing...

"hello?"
"yes..."
"im on a vacation right now..."
"huh?..but i thought the taping will start on july?"
"ahh...im in london...but i can go back the day after..."
"ok..ok... Just let them know...thank you ."

Tina went out of her room ..with a low shoulder...

"oh?lovergirl?..what happen?"

Said air who notice tina's face..

Tina pick one cookie then bite a little..

"i need to go back in thailand tomorrow...the rehearsal for the variety show was set earlier.."

"huh?...so?.. Youre going home alone?..you know i cant go with you now...im too busy for the magazine.."

"its ok nich... I can manage...:)"

"oohhh..you wont be here during the publishing of the catalogue."

"yah..but's its ok...i know you can do it.."

"how about aom?..youll gonna leave her?"

."haha...aom has her own business here air.."

"hmmmp..im just asking. "

.tina booked an urgent flight...

Aom was about to fall asleep when she heard a knock..when she open the door..she wasnt expecting that it was mike...

"mike?"

"haha..hey ..."

"wow...youre here...ahmmm..how did you know my location?"

"haha..from vince.. I bump on him earlier...then he told me youre staying here..ahmm..can i come in?"

"sure...sure ..come inside..."

Aom prepared a coffee for mike...

"this place is so cool..."

"yah..thanks to vince. "

"hmm.. Im just curious..are you dating?"

"haha..no..he is just my manager...by the way.. Who's with you?"

"ahhh..my fiance."

Mike showed the ring to aom..

"wow..youre engaged already?"

"yeah...finally.. Hehe..i thought i wasnt able to move on..but i meet this simple designer...then..here we go...getting married next month..hehe"

"but wait. When did you meet this designer?"

"ahmm..i meet her before...about two yEars ago..in an event... And now...we meet again...i dont know..what comes into my mind
.i just ask her to marry me that instant...well..unexpectedly..she said yes...hehehe"

"haha..wow...that was awesome..im happy for you mike..."

"thank you..how about you and tina?i heard about your break up...so sad...because you fight for it..then you just let it go..."

"hmmm..yeah...it was my fault actually...i left her..i choose my career instead of her..."

"hmmmm..that wasnt a good choice aom..fame is not forever...someday...somebody will take on your place...until the crowd will make you as a part of history...but the person who loves you ....it can last a lifetime...if you can able to fix it aom..do it..tina is a good person..though..were not good in the past..but.. I know how much she love you..that's why..i accepted that you choose her...so never let her go aom...cause if there was one person who could stay with you...it was her..."

Aom smiled with a teary eyes...

---