31

At the airport

"so?..it's boarding time..let's go aom..:)"

Aom turn back...like she was hoping to see something...

"aom?..."

"ok..let's go"

Inside the plane...

Vince was reading magazine when she notice aom...

"youre thinking about her,right?"

Aom nodded

"when i saw tina...begging you to stay..i thought you would get out of the car...but i really admire you for being so brave....even if that hurt to much..."

Aom tears was already at the side ..

"you know what...it maybe hard...and painful...but one day..if the both of you will see each other again...i know..she'll be proud of you..CAuse you become successful actress..not only on thailand..but in the whole world..only few can have this chance to be in hollywood...you are very kind and smart girl..but now..you choose to use your being smart alone.....and that was the right decision..sometimes...success is worth the sacrifice......"

"tina ?... "

"hmmm?"

"mom ask you to stay with us...she miss you so much..."

"what about this house?"

"we'll gonna this for awhile...until you became ok again..then if you are already. Then you comeback here...this is your house right?"

"can you let me stay here?just for few days...please.."

"ok..but promise us..youll be ok here...and you wont do anything that could make us sad...you know what i mean"

Tina nodded ..

"i have to go...i love you ...remember that.."

Then nicha leave...

It was already dark outside..and from a far. Tina could see fireflies roaming around...

Throwback

"hmmm..look at those fireflies...they were enjoying the night. Like it was just for them.."

"hmmm..we can be like them always aom...the difference is ..we can enjoy not only by night..but by every hour that were together...."

Tina also remember the she ask aom to stay with her..

"would you build memories with me in that house?"

"yes...yes i will tina.."

How can she be able to move forward..if every corner of that house..it's aom she see...

"im gonna live my life..
Like everyday's the last...
Like a simple goodbye...
It all goes by so fast. .
And now that youre gone..
I cant cry hard enough...
No..i cant cry hard enough..for you to hear me now..

Gonna open my eyes...
And see for the first time...
I let go of you like...
A child letting go of her kite..."

"welcome to london miss aom :)"

Aom smiled fakely..

"hey!..cheer up...this is a new life...a new level on your career..you must be happy..."

"i am vince.."

"good!..let's go ..see your condo..."

"hello?..dude..still alive?"

"i wont answer your call if im dead"

"that's the spirit ! Hey...pnay wanted to talk to you...regarding the movie...she said...she'll gonna extend the premier of it..since you and barbie was having a hard time now..."

"ok..ill meet her up"

"no..no..no...she will visit you...you cant show up with that kind if face dude .you are a celebrity if you forgot..."

"there's nothing wrong with me nan..."

"oh sure..if i go there..ill bring a huge mirror . So you can see yourself...ok..go to rest now...ill call you tomorrow..hope youll gonna wake up still.."

"jerk!..im just broken hearted...im not insane..."

"haha..ok..bye2....goodnight..."

Tina lay down on her bed...and close her eyes...

----