Trouble! Trouble!

It was a bright sunny day,if not for the tension she was going through, she would have actually enjoyed it.She was in the middle of a gripping novel and she was travelling to work.Perfect setting and time to be lost in the book.But the discussion with her parents played nonstop in her mind.She has been avoiding the topic of marriage since a long time but her parents needed an answer and they needed it fast.
She never understood why she should get married.She was a happy, independent woman who loved her job, friends, their ocassional outings and fun.She thought there was no place in her life to accomadate anyone.But after this mornings discussion she realized she had no option but get married, if not for herself atleast to stop her parents from nagging.What would happen in the worse case,she thought, she might have to share her life with some stranger.If its working well she will get a good friend, else she will leave him for good to be back to her single life.So she decided to finally say yes to the ritual of posing like a doll on display much to her parents relief.After fixing one trouble she took a deep breath and shifted focus onto another.

Payal worked for a company that was a new start up and was picking up at a quick speed.After her Graduation she was offered positions with a few MNCs but she chose this company becauae she thought working here would be challenging. She was here since its incipience and played a key role in developing it to its current status.They had recently acquired a huge project from a well reputed client and were expanding their technical team. Today would be a busy day,she would have to interview around 20 prospective emloyees for the new team that she would be heading. It was a tedious mind numbing task that she absolutely did not look forward to.She opened the book to divert her mind and achieved it in matter of minutes.

.........,............................

Do vote if you find the story interesting so that it will reach other readers.
Also comment so I know you enjoy my writing.This is my first so need some encouragement :)