The Meet

Payal selected a yellow kurti  to pair with   a set of blue jeans. She put almost an hour of thinking into it before she decided on this. She wanted to look casual.Beautiful, she knew she would anyways look. Her mother told her a thousand things on how she should talk and how she shouldn't. Payal simply nodded and left.

"Will you recognise her? You saw the photograph right" said Viren's mom. " Actually, I did not see yet." said Viren." Why? how did you accept to meet without seeing? I do not know what you are trying to do.How will you recognize her?" bursted his mother. "Mom, relax.Its in my mail.I can see it once am there and then meet her.Like you said, 'what's in a photograph'?. I am just following that." he said, smiling. His mother gave him an exasperated look." Don't worry Mom.I will manage".On the way he told himself that this is going to be a start to his new life and he should not let his past affect it.

Payal reached the venue in time. It was a cozy looking coffee bar which she is used to visit often, when she had to meet people or just wanted time off to work alone. It had large tinted windows overlooking the street and the seating was just apt to have conversations or to spend some alone time. On the far end was the counter that displayed an array of mouth watering pasteries, donuts and croissents. Everyone at the bar knew Payal, she was their favorite customer. She seated herself in a corner ,by the window, at the same time made sure she could watch him as he eneterd by the door.Everytime, the door opened she expected it would be him but he only arrived after full 15 minutes.Even before he could take his phone and look at the photograph, he spotted Payal.She looked at him the same instant, he was wearing a neatly ironed white and blue chequred shirt well tucked into a faded blue jeans.He was looking handsome.Her heart fluttered and her cheeks flushed as he walked towards her. He seated himself opposite to her and flashed his charming smile.

...…...........................................

Edit:
Thanks a lot for reading guys. Please Comment and Vote too.

I will update every wednesday. If I see you guys are waiting for update. I will update early. So let me knw :)

Also suggest me a better cover than the one I am using now.

Read my other book The Lost Boy. The genre is General Fiction.

Thank You