Chapter Seven

I follow the scream into the dining room and see Brian layed out of the ground. Fel screams again and yells for someone to do something. Dr. Mason comes into the room and picks him up to drag him away. "It's okay!" he shouts at Fel. "We had a new nurse and she gave him a slight overdose on the medicine!" Fel relaxes a little bit and so do I. She follows Dr. Mason as they drag him away. I hope he's okay.

I walk back to the corner and around to the swimming pool. I tried to wear my cutest clothes today so I'm hoping I'm looking okay. As I turn around the corner to the swimming pool I hear laughing. I walk into the door and see Fel and Brian sloshing around. My first thought is WTF IS GOING ON. I walk up to the edge of the pool and Dylan comes up beside me. I look at Fel. Then at Brian. Back at Fel. Back to Brian. "Did they get your overdose treated THAT quickly?" I ask Brian. He furrows his brows. "What are you talking about?" him and Fel ask.

"They overdosed you on your medicine," I say, "that's why you were passed out in the dining room." I tell him. Fel giggles. "We must have twins that we don't know about because we've been in the pool for about thirty minutes now," she says. My eyes grow wide and my stomach twists. "N-no. You were in the dining room just now. Brian was passed out... you were screaming..." I have no words left before I fall into the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan pumps his hands into my chest and I cough up water, gasping for breath. Dylan grabs my hand and looks intensively into my eyes. "Are you okay?" he asks me. "Ugh. I ruined our chance to hang out." he smiles at me. "It's fine. You didn't ruin our date." He pushes my body up and I try to stand up but I wind up falling back on top of Dylan.

Most. Embarrasing. Moment. Of. My. Life. He falls onto the ground and I fall on top of him. He chuckles and my cheeks turn red. "Are you gonna keep falling like this?" He asks me, smiling. His smile takes my mind off of what's going on. "Are you gonna keep catching me like this?" I ask him. I push myself off of him and the word still rings in my ears. Date, date, date, date. He counted this as a date? I blush just thinking about it. I stand up with the help of some girl with blonde hair and I turn around to still see Dylan on the ground. I grab his hand and pull him up.

We sit there talking to the blonde, who's name is Fel apparently, and another guy who I didn't notice before named Brian. They tell me what I was saying earlier but I don't remember. After Dylan helped me up and I fell back down, everything that's happened for the past few days was gone from my memory. The last thing I remember is that Dylan came and sat at Ali and I's table for the first time during breakfast. I must have taken a really nasty fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go to bed that night peacefully. When I wake up in the morning, Dr. Mason is already in the room. "Remember what we said about choosing our words carefully?" he asks. "Actually, I don't remember anything for the last two days," I tell him. He smiles. "Good, then the medicine worked." I furrow my brows. I don't know what he's talking about and I really don't care. I just wanna get to the dining room to see Dylan and my new friends.

"Oh, Ali is missing by the way. Do you know why she's missing?" He asks me, but by the look of his face, he already knows. "Ali's missing?" I ask, astonished. "No I don't know anything about it!" I tell him. "Yes, good." He says, and then he walks out the door without even giving me my medicine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go to the dining room to see everyone sitting in their usual spots. Besides Fel who was taking Ali's spot. I know that I should be sad about Ali's disappearance but honestly? I don't really care. She was never really nice to me.. was she? I can't remember. In fact, I can't remember anything about her. I know that the fall wiped out my memory for the last few days but I've known Ali longer than that. What's going on? Dr. Mason said something about "the medicine worked." but what was he talking about? Suddenly I remember something that Ali told me. Perhaps the only thing I can remember about her. "This one girl's memory was so painful that they had to use the special medicine that wipes out certain memory's so she wouldn't have to carry them anymore." Is that what happened? Did Dr. Mason wipe my memory of Ali? Why would he do that?

___________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! I tried to make this chapter longer to make up for not posting since this morning!! School sucks but ya gotta do it! I think this is my longest chapter yet! 894 words!! I can't believe it! Hopefully one of my chapter's will get up to 1,000. Hopefully! Well bye guys and I hope you're enjoying the story. If you are then please vote and leave comments if you have questions! Bye loves😘