Shopping

Olivia's P.O.V~
As we walked into the mall I regretted it immediately. Apparently its really embarrassing when you walk into a mall with your mom wearing clothes you have had for years.

Thank god my mom knows what kind of things I would wear. She took my to all the right stores like hot topic, rue 21 and things like that.

"So honey, you realize you have to go to school in a week, right?"

"Crap" I thought to myself.

I never thought about school. Now getting new clothes is a necessity.

"Well I never really thought of it. But yeah." I replied to my mom.

She didn't say anything and continues to look through the racks of clothes.

TIME SKIP-----

By the time we were on our way home it was 9:30-ish and I had about 20 bags of clothes full to the top. Its a 25 minute ride home so I prepared myself for my mom and I to have a big conversation about whatever she brings up first.

"Liv, tomorrow I would like to meet the neighbors. It would be a good start and help us get to know our neighbor hood"

"Its not a bad idea. I won't be as embarrassed as I usually am now that I have a whole new set of clothes."

Even though I said that I was still pretty scared already.

"Thank you again mom, I really appreciate it."

"Anything for you sweetheart. You mean the world to me. I love you"

"I love you too mom" I said

TIME SKIP------

I was so tired I swear I almost feel asleep on the toilet. And I still had to take a shower. Ugh. Well, I guess I'm meeting the neighbors tomorrow great.

I hopped I to bed after putting on pajamas and taking a shower and saw that my room was sort of bare. The walls had nothing on it, only a nasty creamy white color and my mirror.

The next morning-------

I woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. I sat at the island while my mom was making coffee and pancakes. Mmm pancakes, my favorite.

"Good morning mom" I said excitedly

"Hi hun, can you get the juice from the fridge"

I got up and got the juice and poured it into our glasses.
----------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER!!! I will try to be updating every day if I can. Thank you for reading and I hope you like it so far