Mini-Mart

Damon's P.O.V~

Two things were on my mind. One bigger than the other. Two things. Food and Olivia. She was still on my back as we walked the streets of Minnesota heading to the closest mini mart to get some food.
Mmmm food.
"Immm hungryyy!!" Olivia moaned

"I feel ya sister." We laughed and opened the store door.
We chose to go to Cumberland farms because it was the closest and the biggest compared to the rest. We bought candy, snacks, and basically the whole store. I texted Justin to ask to pick us up because there is no way we can walk home with all these bags without passing out.
-------
Damon: hey
1:05 pm
Justin: hey whats up
1:07 pm
Damon: not much I'm outside of Cumberland farms with Olivia and bags of food. So do u mind coming to pick us up and drop us off at her house.
1:12 pm
Justin: sure fine whatever. Be then in 5
1:13 pm
------------
"Uh he'll be here in 5 I guess." I said reaching over for Olivia's hand.
She was so cute. Like everything she does is just the cutest thing. Her smile. The way she corrects her self and makes the conversation awkwarder. The way she laughs. Her affection towards everything and everyone. I think she's amazing.
Justin pulled up and Olivia and I hopped into the back. Maidel was in the front seat while Justin was driving. The car ride was silent. No music. No talking. No eye contact. Just Olivia and I sending memes to each other.
Thank God we finally made it back to Olivia's. That car ride seemed like forever.
Justin and Maidel drove off and Olivia opened her front door. She and I put all the food away and she turned on her bedroom TV and some lights throughout the house. we went up to her room. Brought up some food and watched a movie; frozen of course. She ended up falling asleep on my chest and I fell asleep after texting my mom asking to stay the night here and she approved.
----------
🌸🌸🌸
(Sorry this is so short I got a comment from someone saying they love the story and asked when there would be an update so I felt like I needed to)