Hes so cute.

Justin's P.O.V~
I woke up to the mumbles of Olivia's dream.

"GET IN MY CAMEL YOU STUPID SQUIRREL!"
i couldn't help but laugh when she screamed that.

I put my arm around and she put hers across my lap. I really wanted to do something special for her like take her someplace... I don't know.

About 20 minutes later she woke up. Even with her messy hair she's still adorable. We went downstairs for breakfast and ate cereal because that all we had. then we walked up the street to her house since she didn't bring any clothes, i told her to dress nice but not too nice because i wanted to take her somewhere. Still have no clue where though.
She came out of her room wearing black Vans, high waisted jean shorts, white tucked in tank top, a maroon colored flannel and a black beanie.

"is this good?" she asked while brushing her hair in the mirror.

"couldn't be better" i said and smiled.

TIMESKIP--------------

Olivia's P.O.V~

Justin and i walked towards the car and hopped in, i had no clue where we were going but i trusted him so it didn't matter. He turned on the radio and played to SoMo playlist on his phone. We both knew every word to each song.
After driving for about 15 minutes or so in the distance i could see mountains and behind it was the rising sun. I could only think of how gorgeous today was. The weather was perfect and the sky was bluer than ever. And the best was i was with Justin.

"okay i trust you but seriously where are we going?"

"Olivia. If i told you it would ruin the surprise."

GOD WHY MUST HE BE SO ADORABLE!

TIMESKIP-----------------

Justin's P.O.V~

i saw Olivia admiring the mountains and sky and that gave me the perfect/romantic idea. But i would need help so i texted Danny.
----------------
Justin- hey Danny i need your help, please

Danny- okay what is it?

Justin- can you drive up to the tree Damon, you, and i always sat at/on and bring a blanket, candles, and maybe white Christmas lights???

Danny- I'm not even going to ask why. But sure, i will.
---------------
I had to kill some time until Danny made it there and set up the things.

Ugh.

I have absolutely no clue what to do now, might as well take her to the park for a little.

TIMESKIP--------

Olivia's P.O.V~

Justin's such a cute driver. He has this serious look on his face which is sort of calming. Last night i was wondering if i was letting my guard down because
1- he's the first person I've ever kissed
And
2- i ended up kissing him barely knowing him.

anyways nows not the time, We have just arrived at what seems to be a very childish park

"Justin, is this what the Blake's call romantic because if so i signed up for the wrong thing"

"yes my dream date is to go to the movies with lolly pops watching Elmo with my stuffed lamb"

"ha ha very funny... No but seriously, what is this place???"
Justin smirked.

"surprisingly its pretty fun, but were not staying for long its just a time killer so... Yeah"

"okay i guess i can handle that" i said while walking up to a rock climbing wall
Take note that I'm not good at anything that has to do with strength so... This is a pretty big step for me.

As i climbed slowly up the wall Justin foolishly mocked me at the bottom saying things like 'aw poor little Liv's scared.' i was almost at the top and i was pretty proud already until my foot slipped. I was only falling about 6 feet but it felt like i was falling in slow motion. Lucky for me, Justin was waiting at the bottom for me and caught me in his arms.

"hey...." he said blushing

"this isn't awkward right, unless..."

"unless what?" he stared into my eyes

"unless. Unless, you dont like me this way yet." i bit my lip and he smiled

"Olivia Grace Jones. There is nothing and no one in this world whom i will ever love more than you. I wouldn't trade you for all the money in the world, you are irreplaceable. I wouldn't leave you for anyone, you are irresistible. You are my soulmate and with you I'm forever happy."

"Nows a pretty good time to kiss me you derp. But act like you want to this time"

time passed and we were holding hands and walking to the car heading to the actual spot he wanted to take me.
----------------------------
Mkay... That parts over... Sorry. I failed you all. Its been forever since I've written, and its just because I'm lazy... And because ive been posting on my fan account... So uh you should follow it *wink* (the username is @ justinslilpineapple )
But please, forgive me. I suck at remembering i have to write for the sake of your entertainment. Like i always say, i will try and write more when i can and when i remember. Lately ive been having writers block. Byeeeeee love uuuuu
(p.S OML THANK U FOR 100+ READS)