"Dont go"

Justin's P.O.V~
Drivings usually really boring but now that Olivia's in the car its actually entertaining to see her be amused by random things. It makes me giggle. We got to the park with the lights and blankets Danny had nicely set up for us and it looked so damn romantic. She got out of the car and stood there in surprise.
"Didn't think I was the romantic kind did you?" I said

"Well, it didn't cross my mind. This just adds onto your score." She laughed.

"Stop. Your laughs too cute, your gonna make me blush. And what score?"

"In that case I'll laugh more, but my laugh sounds obnoxious not cute. Your score of cuteness"

"I guess I'm attracted to obnoxious laughs then... Score of cuteness you say? Well what is my score now?"

"Eh... About 100 out of 100... Not bad for yourself Mr. Blake"

"I am an A+ student" *wink*

"Yeah, definitely just like my pet goldfish is a unicorn"

We laughed and talked for a while but it came time to tell her something really important. Something that might bring us closer or immediately tear us apart.

"Olivia... What I'm about to say will either bring us closer or tear us apart, its personal and very important, I can't stand you not knowing anymore. I'm... I'm..."

"Justin, you can tell me anything, I'm always here for you, were best friends."

"I-I'm t-transgender." Oh god I stuttered

A tear fell down her face and she quickly stood up and ran into the moonlight.

"Olivia! Wait! Don't go!"

I must have searched for an hour before I found her sitting on a rock still crying. It killed me to see her like this.

"Olivia..."

"Justin..."

She got up and hugged me, and I tightly hugged back.

"Justin I'm not mad or sad about you being transgender. I'm proud of you. I really am, its just my brother."

"You have a brother?"

"I had a brother...." She started to cry again.

"He was my twin, and he was trans like you, female to male. He was my daily inspiration and I was his. We were inseparable until my mom and dad got divorced"
More tears fell down her faced and I wiped them away with my sleeve.
"Once they got divorced I went to live with my dad and he lived with my mom. We both got depressed and we basically had nothing without each other. He got bullied and was called a girl and committed suicide. It happened recently and that's why I moved with my mom, it felt right and I sorta hate my dad anyways."

"Oh wow Liv... I'm so sorry... I love you"

"What?"

"Oh nothing it must have come out wrong"

"I love you too Justin... Should we head back to my your house? My moms at home and I don't want to bother her."

"That sounds nice" I said smiling. She was so pretty.

Olivia's P.O.V~

I loved him. I admitted it. I really love him.
------------------- PLEASE READ BELOW
Again. Another chapter short AF. Well what do you expect I'm lazy okay! But I wanna know what you think of the story so far... I'm thinking of making this an actual book that doesn't end after like 12 chapters but idk sounds like work... Thanks for reading u Lil munchies ily byeeeee