frickle frack

Here's an early update for you!
Please go vote on my previous update and please check out my new book! There's only one update so far but there is more I've pre written

Recap:

Justin's dating Maidel.

Damon and Olivia have been chilling with each other since Justin and Olivia's breakup.

Danny's just Danny.

Justin and Maidel just saw damon on a swing with a girl.... Ooh la LA
--------
Olivia's P.O.V~
Damon took me to the park on the way to the store. He held my hand while we were walking. I felt like I was creating an ocean in my palm when his hand touched mine.

"Okay so I took you to this place because I would always come here when I felt upset, mad, sad, lonely. So I felt like I'd share it with you." He said still holding my hand.

"Aw your so sweet." I went on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. OOPS!

"Oh god, I'm sorry. It just happened. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry!" I used my oversized sweatshirt sleeve to wipe off his cheek.

"Its okay Olivia. I like you too. I always have. Since the first second I saw you." He smiled and kissed my cheek this time.
"Let's take it slow though." He held my hand and walked over to the swings.
I followed.
"Oh wow. Of course there's only one normal swing and the rest are baby swings. Great."
I jumped onto Damon's lap with him on the swing and put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"Were you planning this?" I asked

"No. But I'm glad it happened. If it wasn't for your awkwardness this wouldn't have happened. I think I like this spot a whole lot more now."
He continued swinging the swing and i rested my head on his shoulder.

After a while we noticed a couple people in the woods come out and a girl ran up to the slide with a boy chasing after her. The boy was Justin and the girl was Maidel. Cool.
"Wanna piggy back ride? I'm hungry and I think nows a good time to go before Justin gets defensive."Damon asked standing up.

"YES!" Damon crouched allowing me to hop on and he walked away.

"Hey damon!" Yelled Maidel from across the park.

Damon continued to walk forwards ignoring her.

"Y'know I've never really liked Maidel
..." He said

Justin's P.O.V~ *a few minutes before*

"Where the frickle frack are they going?" I asked Maidel

"Don't ask me. He's your brother and she's your ex. I'm surprised your not jealous." Maidel replied staring at them as they exited the parking lot.

"Hey damon!" She shouted and damon ignored.

"What a bitch." She said under her breath.
-----------