Just talk.

Note: The texting part in my last update was changed a little, sorry!
--------------------------
Danny's P.O.V~
Great, I wake up, Olivia's here. Damon's gone somewhere and I'm left all alone with icky at 1:00 pm... PM!?!?! Great. Juuussst great.

Justin's P.O.V~
*three hours before Danny finally woke up*
She entered the door with a straight face as if she was still mad, she is still mad, oh geez how do I fix this one?
"Uh, hi"

"Justin don't make this awkward. I need to know, please. Just."
I cut her off

"Olivia. I always tell you I love you, except its through text and I barely tell you how I feel in person because I guess im too shy to speak for myself. I always try to make you happy, I LOVE your smile.. I love you. Everything about you... Your walk. The way you talk, your laugh, your smile. I cant help but blush when I know im near you. Im different when your gone and its not me, you bring out the best side of me and I couldnt thank you more. Olivia I love you so fricken much."

There was an awkward silence between us.

"Oh, okay I get it... You dont feel the same about me" I said while turning my head

"No... Thats not it... You didnt ask me one thing dork."

She turned my head so I was facing her.

"Okay now ask me" she said with the cutest smile.

"Im just gonna guess you want me to kiss yo-"

"Fine I'll ask if you honestly 'dont know'. Justin, will you be my boyfriend"

"Wow it took you long enough to ask me liv" I winked

She then kissed me and we decided we would make a bf-gf Q&A for his youtube channel.
----------------
Okay im honestly sorry about not updating. There's no school today so ill update a few times but please tell me if u like the story in the comments please or vote on the story. It inspires me to write more for u guys.