In love with pancakes

Olivia's P.O.V~

I awoke to the sweet sweet smell of pancakes and syrup.

It was Damon's cooking.

"Holy schnitzel this smells fricking amazing!"
I exclaimed

"Well I've been practicing for a couple years so pancakes are my specialty. I spent the night and I felt obligated to make you breakfast. So thanks I guess"

"Damon! Thank you!"

The breakfast was served.
He really was amazing at pancakes.

***

Today I wanted to make a 'me day'.

Where I would make anything and everything about me. Including the following; spas, facials, buying the best of the best brands of  makeup, and the thing I'll probably be doing the most....ordering random stuff online for no reason at all.

I opened up my wallet and checked how much money I had left from the amount my mom gave me.

27.39$

I guess I'll have to chip into some of my savings.

***

The cash register closed and I with hands full of bags walked happily and confidently out of the store.

"Oh!"
I guess I had been so focused on my bags that I didn't see where I was going and walked into someone.

"I'm so sorry." The stranger I bumped into said.

"No it was entirely my fault, I was too focused on my bags- oh no my bags." I had realized my bags were spilt.

"My names Olivia by the way," I held out my hand to shake hers.

"Mines Kayla, nice to meet you."

"D-Do you want to join me in my "me day"?"

***

*ding ding*

My phone chirped.

It was Damon.

---------
Damon- hey whatcha doinnn?

Me- met a new friend at the mall and invited her over, wbu?

Damon- ooo can I join?

Me- I'll ask.

Me- she said she'd be fine with you joining us.

Damon- be over in 3 minutes❤️

----

I guess my "me day" isn't such a me day and it's more like a me and Kayla and Damon day...

***

"DAMONNN" I squealed as he kissed me on the cheek.

"WHATTT"

"nothin.." I replied cheekishly

"Okay so what are we gonna do exactly?"

"Okay so before I met u at the mall I bought some bath bombs at lush, makeup, icecream, cake mixes, and face masks. So I guess those"

"I WANNA DO THE CONFETTI CAKE!" Damon exclaimed as he was already up and looking through all of the stuff I had bought.

"Okay, okay mister."

***

Why do Kayla and Damon keep exchanging looks?

Why doesn't he exchange looks with me like that.

Justin's P.O.V~ (warning. Lots of swears. I'll try and keep it on the low but I want to make this dramatic)

Fuck.
I fucking love her.
Fuck.
She's not fucking mine anymore.
Fuck.
She's fucking Damon's now.
I don't even fucking know what I fucking did.
(Sorry I guess I didn't keep it as on the low as wanted heh... Heh)

***

OMG SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW AND I CANT SLEEP AND ITS A NEW SCHOOL AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING AND AHHHH